Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Book Review On Metaphors Of God - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Book Review On Metaphors Of God (821 Views)

Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike / Book Review On Metaphors Of God By Effiong Ekpenyong / (GST 121) Book Review On Metaphors Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review On Metaphors Of God by ekems2020(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
A Review on Metaphors Of God

Metaphors Of God is a well-crafted literary masterpiece. Its arguments are based on pan-African religious belief systems, deism, and spirituality.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to give out a comprehensive review of this book,"Metaphors Of God" as academic aid to students and scholars.

If you are interested in getting a copy from me, kindly contact me now: 07085763316 or 09083805672

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also reviewed the following books.

1. The Blind Gods
2. Tsunamic Blues
3. Metaphors of God
4. The Adventurers
5. Her Plaque
6. The Future on The Run

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals (SISGP) Master’s Studies / Waec 2020 "Held" Results Released On 17/12/2020 / Reason Why You're Not So Smart Like The Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.