Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,813 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Federal Government's Propose Plan To Ban Bbnaija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government's Propose Plan To Ban Bbnaija (400 Views)

Propose Nairaland Media Tour Between East And West / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores / MURIC Urges Buhari To Ban Bbnaija, Describes It As Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government's Propose Plan To Ban Bbnaija by pascal558(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
A proposed plan by the government to ban the reality show, BBNaija has been passed to Startimes and Dstv as the reason behind this proposed decision is because of the show of live s*x activities, which is tagged indecent and demoralizing. The government seeks that an alternative live show should be created and used to replace the ongoing show as soon as possible.
In a short interview sessions with some known celebrities and entertainers, most of them are all in the opinion that the show should not be outrightly banned but rather the indecent scenes should be censored because the reality show not only empowers the youth but also shows the uniqueness in our cultural beliefs.
According to a popular rapper, Michael Ugochukwu Stephens a.k.a Ruggedman says that the government have not finished solving the major problems like herdsmen, bokoharam, kidnapping and unemployment, and the likes of them. It is now the reality show that is a problem to them, which is a sign of misplaced priority. He went further to say that if really they want to ban the reality show then they should also tackle DSTV on their high tarriffs as well as MTN.
Source: http:///e4VyW
Re: Federal Government's Propose Plan To Ban Bbnaija by prettyblack78(f): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
well I never like bb9ja but I don't think I will buy the idea of Mr president to ban it.we have many problem on ground and no solution has been take yet his talking about ban a show
Re: Federal Government's Propose Plan To Ban Bbnaija by pascal558(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
prettyblack78:
well I never like bb9ja but I don't think I will buy the idea of Mr president to ban it.we have many problem on ground and no solution has been take yet his talking about ban a show
but the show is adding to the moral decay in the society.

(1) (Reply)

KOGI GUBER: Maj Gen Akpa Completes Tour Of Kogi Lga's / The Transformation Of Our President / VIDEO: Buhari Does Not Know Where He Kept His Certificate – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.