Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too (1091 Views)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
we broke 3 months ago, we reconciled exactly a month ago, i discovered she has someone else but she promised to cut off from him, 7 days later, we were talking and she said i was pissing her off. i cut off didnt call the next day cos i was upset. she didnt call back and i didnt bother to call too. ever since then we\ve not been in contact but i discovered shes still in contact wiv the other guy tru ha facebook wall. now she called me yesterday saying she missed me and wants to know if am ok. some mins later he friend called me to ask wen last i called her friend and that are we on good terms. i told her to go ask her friend not me. today she replied a post on her wall that shes single not in any relationship which i think means shes broken up wiv the other guy, i still love this girl, i know if i call her she'll gladly accept us back but,
do i call her?
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Omolola1(f): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
yesssss!!
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by 190: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
This is what happens when u date 15yr old girl's~
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by kokoye(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
manage-a-trois
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2010
Dating is not a necessity.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by MurphyG1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
Whats stopping u? Cant u read btw the lines that she luvs u and still wants u? She was just managing that guy. She woldnt have asked her friend to call u if she doesnt want u. And above all u still luv her. Better go after her.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Omolola1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
Pls poster keep us posted, I love, love stories~
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
michelin89:

Dating is not a necessity.
especially when you are immature.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by MurphyG1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
Omolola1:

Pls poster keep us posted, I love, love stories~
U can start ur love story thread, we will be happy to read urs too, So shld we stay tunned? cheesy
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
rokiatu:

especially when you are immature.
neither of us is immature. infact shes abt 2yrs older.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Mygoldie(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
190:

hahahahahahaha true.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2010
You guys are just beating around the bush.  Dude, grab the bull by the horns and ask her this straight question: What exactly does she want?
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
yemium:

neither of us is immature. infact shes abt 2yrs older.

Age is not maturity.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by googles: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2010
Instead of playing hide and seek games. . . why not just call her up,have a moment of truth discussion,if you guys come to a mutual agreement, watever dat

agreement is, stick to it and forge ahead. all these games wont help or solve anything. face your fears  wink
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by abioila(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2010
D fact dat her fbk wal says single does nt min she has brkn up wif d guy.i tink d both of u shld sit down nd talk.tel her u stil want her bt d oda guy is hindrin u.then act on what she says.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by r231(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
190:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Dsense(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
190:

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
U GET ISSUES.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by 190: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Dsense(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
190:

Yes u do
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
Ok guyz, another twist. acting on what u said, i called her friend now to talk abt the issue and she told me she has explained to everything to her(friend). We fixed tonight to talk well(xtra cool),myself and her friend. tnx guyz, i should have sought advice long b4 now, nway,i'l keep u guyz posted
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Iranoladun(f): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2010
So you need to book a call with her friend? Are you dating her friend too or you are not strong enough to face your girlfriend & ask her where you stand?

No wonder Michellin89 called you immature!!!
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2010
Iranoladun:

So you need to book a call with her friend? Are you dating her friend too or you are not strong enough to face your girlfriend & ask her where you stand?

No wonder Michellin89 called you immature!!!

U dont expect me to just call her like that, i need at least some info to know the right things to say n the only way i can get that is through her friend.u'd have understood if u were in my shoes, nway,tnx 4 dropping by
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Phate07(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2010

This is just another 'facebook relationship'. Aint nothing different.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by KemiAdeyeye: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2010
your rival only step aside like babangida. he is still coming back beware
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by finnest9ja: 3:03am On Oct 24, 2010
Use your common sense and opt out of this caricature you call a relationship. You be mugu?
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Osama10(m): 3:53am On Oct 24, 2010
If you like yourself you better leave that ashi, today she is with you tomorrow she is with the other guy, WTF.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2010
Be a man and call her yourself. you just acting like a boy calling her friend. for what?
The girl will be trilled if you just call her and know the state of things.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by noit(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
Dnt be rush kallin her. If she truly loves u,since she has brokn up wit d guy,she wil surely giv u a kul. Jst hav a little patience ,
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by stuffs4me(m): 2:15am On Oct 25, 2010
Guy, Wake up, cant you see the writing on the wall?. You asked her to drop the other guy, but she dumped your sorry a.ass instead and went with the other guy. My guess is that the other fellow probably dumped her or she’s found out he aint what she thought he was, now she wants to come back to you.
Its up to you to take her back if she’s truely sorry and has appologised to you, but wetin dey vex me pass be say, she’s trying to put the fault at your doorstep and is now using her friend to play around with your head (that is if you’ve got one). Am sure if they push their luck a little further, they’ll get you to apologies to her for dumping you. Ppsseeww, rubbish.
The second worst thing you are doing is that the friend is too much involved in the relationship. Me thinks a r/ship is a two way thing but yours is a triangle and it NEVER works that way.
Re: Shes Just Confused Making Me Confused Too by mordi4evah: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
guy f, ing MAN up n move ,stop acting like a stoopid lovestruck dumbo!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Being Aggressive With Women The Right Way / Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. / Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.