Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids (46979 Views)

Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Corehustler(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Afraid catch me just now.lol
bluetopaz:

Justus Esiri you mean
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Sonfethopia: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
starbuck:
Let's be honest with ourselves biko undecided undecided

The 2nd baby isn't cute joor...

Shes cute

2 Likes

Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Paulo3ree(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
starbuck:

Let's see your picture 1st

2 Likes

Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by BobiNick(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The baby girl in-between took d face of her Grandpa, enebeli elebuwa

I too know no go kill you lol.... How Enebeli Elebuwa take be her grandpa

1 Like

Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by wenekamma: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cute kides indeed,
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by GMbuharii: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Ogogoro

2 Likes

Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by tillaman(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beautiful girls
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by tunary(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Enebeli elebuwa or Justice esiri
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Abfinest007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Justine asire is d father not enebeli
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Karrate: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jabioro:
Make I no talk wetin dey mind otherwise I go collect internet slap
Talk am jor. May be if it be wetin dey for mine grin grin grin
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
crimmish:
Singer Dr SID, who is among the artist of mavins records shares a photo collage where he poses with his kids, gushing over their beauty.
He captions:

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/08/dr-sid-poses-with-his-kids.html

See photo:

So Dr. Sid na Abigail (Abigirl)!!!
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Oreoluwa5: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
starbuck:

Smh

1 Like

Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by NosaHenry(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Meaning you and your wife are ugly.

1 Like

Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Danwakae(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Enebe wetin ......Her GrandPa is Late Nolywood actor, Justus Esiri.
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
It's been long he sang with the Mavin crew.
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2019
grin

Let's see

Check my signature below
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Blessed101(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Wowwww, beautiful kids, I love them. cool cool cool cool cool

Take a trip to check out my signature
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Drhighchief11: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Baby baby come and gooo
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by Mikolion87(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
oka4ugoo:
This guy music carrier go eat yam for Germany. Now I doubt whether em fit remember anything wey em study for university as an ophthalmologist.

His manhood still lives on shaa!

He is a Dental surgeon not an ophthalmologist
Re: 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids by oka4ugoo: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mikolion87:

He is a Dental surgeon not an ophthalmologist

Dentist nah
which one be surgeon again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.