Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,005 members, 7,890,289 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther (675 Views)

How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? / How Old Is Your Towel? / Will You Drop Your Towel For $800? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther by Punchng: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Frodd seems to be really in love with his fellow housemate, Esther after he did what some men will not do for their partner.
Frodd and Esther
Big Brother Naija housemate, Frodd and Esther
The investment banker is bent on winning her love even if he doesn’t win the 60m cash prize.
From painting Esther’s nails, to serving her meals, he then proceeded to iron her clothes and now that he washes her clothes.
On Tuesday, while the couple were in bed, Frodd could be heard telling Esther that what was remaining of her clothes to be washed was her towel and he would do that the following day.
This angered viewers outside the house, claiming that Esther is only using him,
Marvin Records producer, Don Jazzy also reacted to this by mocked the Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Frodd suddenly for turning himself into a laundry man for fellow housemate, Esther all because of love.
Don Jazzy tweeted,
“Frodd my guy. Abeg what’s the name of Esther’s soap? #bbnaija #WasherMan.”
Read Also: Controversial ‘Pantless Dancer’ Zodwa Wabantu’s Allows Fan Deep His Finger In Her Private Part
Watch video the video below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/i-have-washed-all-your-clothes.html
Re: I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther by Sonfethopia: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Uncle way mumu
Re: I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther by vastolord4(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
This guy is just making me maaaaaad!

Re: I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther by IamCharles123: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wait o, mumu guys like this still dey Nigeria?
Re: I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther by Kneephy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't watch BBNaija buh I know this Frodd guy is going to go far! He's always in the news for Mumu Mumu tins like Tobi of last year.....

He probably might not win buh he won't go home so quickly

He's playing his cards well and it's working for him

1 Like

Re: I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lmao, speechless cheesy
Re: I Have Washed All Your Clothes, Remaining Your Towel” – Frodd Tells Esther by Junkie1: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed MUMU BOI IT'S OFFICIAL HE'S NEVER GETTING THAT PVSSY SMH

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Walks Around Semi-nude Covers Her Boobs With Tapes To Celebrate Boyfriend / Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship / Sex Education, Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.