Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,737 members, 7,945,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? (224 Views)

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Working in firms like KPMG or PWC comes with a lot of perks and advantages which includes exposure, trainings and opportunities. But most people rarely discuss the downsides and challenges young graduates—with no experience—starting out at these firms face. As a young graduate soon to start my career in one of these firms, I beseech those who might have had the experience of working in these firms to share with me the untold stories or challenges that lie ahead of me, the dos and don'ts that nobody ever talks about and
what one needs to do to rise through the ranks swiftly and escape being below par in the performance evaluation.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Service Attendant At Curio Lagos Airport- Hilton / Vacancy for Technical Sales Executive / Vacancy For Software Engineer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.