Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,628 members, 7,968,836 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:36 PM

“If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) (15826 Views)

Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by GeneralPula: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2019
The lord of Fake lives won’t let them hear besides it’s one of the criteria that’s helping men to pick between the real ones & Payo ones!
Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Abeg just tell this Woman to cover her Head
Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by DevilhimseIf: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
The lord of Fake lives won’t let them hear besides it’s one of the criteria that’s helping men to pick between the real ones & Payo ones!
[/s]
Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by BabaCommander: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2019
bennynaza:
The Bible is the best resource material to manipulate the thinking and emotions of humans.

The quotations in it are so brilliant and alluring.

And ascribing the book to divinity makes it perfect for mind altering/control.

It's a great book. Master it and it's applications, and you become a master of men.
Why not try to understand the Spirit that inspired those brilliant Words?

The bible is not a tool for manipulation, and will never be.
Those who use if for manipulation may think they are being smart but in reallity they manipulating their own selves because God can never be mocked. Whatever a man sows, that he will reap also.

Since you already see the bible as brilliant, I will plead you should try and study it a bit to gain from its brilliance.
Just have an open mind about it.
You may ask me any question if you need some input from me.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by kingemek(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2019
You are a Fool

bennynaza:
The Bible is the best resource material to manipulate the thinking and emotions of humans.

The quotations in it are so brilliant and alluring.

And ascribing the book to divinity makes it perfect for mind altering/control.

It's a great book. Master it and it's applications, and you become a master of men.
Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by ACE1010: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Very good advice to all slay mamas... You will be shocked to find out that all the slay mamas applauding her are living a fake life and will continue to do so even after hearing the message grin cheesy grin
Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by rudyray(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2019
Oya explain!
Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by bennynaza(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2019
kingemek:
You are a Fool

And you sound very wise indeed.
Re: “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) by Ugosample(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kennitrust:
Been lucky to escape the poverty in Nigeria early is the best experience for anyone to have.

When you you are lucky to eat very well, you think it is easy for someone else.

I come to realized that life is not easy at all in Nigeria .
Now, I know why Nigerian abroad doesn't wish to step back their feet on their own soil when they escape to other places.

I used to wonder why people are not scared of going for robbery even when the other people are being killed for this purpose. Now, I understood that, the frustrations we are facing in this country can make you become mindless of what you do.

Question; will Nigeria be better in my life time?

this is some what deep

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church / 16 Short Sermons To Change Your Life / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.