Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,604 members, 7,888,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Seven Ways To Make Money On The Internet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seven Ways To Make Money On The Internet (205 Views)

Seven Ways The Cloudclinic Platform Is Bringing Healthcare To The Doorstep Of Ev / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet / See Seven Panties Tips Essential For Every Woman’s Lingerie Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Make Money On The Internet by KanuEkpezu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
SIX WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET

Based on the number of people that are on the internet daily, it has become a great place to make money for those who know how to monetize it. This is information age, therefore, the information you have right now can bring to your pocket lots of money. That is if you know how to activate the money widgets on the internet. These widgets are what you are to use to channel money to your pocket from the internet.
Just like in real estate it is location, on the internet it is promotion. Money on the internet is made via traffic, and promotion is what brings in the traffic. People cannot follow what they have not heard or seen. Your work therefore, is to bring your online brand to their knowledge.
Although to have a blog and a social media account is important because it helps to build an audience base, you still can make money on the internet without any of these.
Do you want to know how the system works?
If you subscribe to ‘Online Gold Mine’ email program, we will teach you how to create this money making system and watch the money flow into your bank account. The money earned is called passive or residual income - The money you make while you are at rest. We will teach you how to make money in these six ways on the internet:
1. Join an advertising service
2. Start an email course
3. Become an affiliate marketer
4. Make money with Referrals and leads
5. Direct paid ads
6. Sell your designs (All you need to do is design stuffs like tee-shirts, mugs, watches, calendars etc. and you will get paid.)
7. Sell your ideas (Whether it is an idea for the next big movie or an app, you can sell it online and get paid. More to this, you will earn extra royalty for every sale.)

SUBSCRIBE to my email course, and I will take you through all of them, one after the other. The package usually costs 10,000 NGN, but I am giving out discount to the first 50 people to subscribe for just 5,000NGN. To subscribe, follow the link below: https://paystack.com/pay/internetgoldmind

(1) (Reply)

Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Presidential Election / 4th Quarter Training Programme / We Shall Honour Those Killed In South Africa Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.