Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) (43433 Views)

Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by technuel: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2019
My heart is bleeding
What an innocent Child
Oh oh oh
This is very sad
One of the worst news I have seen this week
Please always watch out your loved ones
There are many phscho human being right now
You might think they are normal but when left in the hands of weaker ones they will do abominable things.
No Father in his right senses will even beat a child to this extent not to talk of beaten her to death.
RIP to the little kid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by alezzy13: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Many of claiming the man is not the father are blissfully ignorant of the kind demonic anger some fathers are capable of.

I've seen some fathers who, once they start beating won't stop , can't stop, until they see blood. Usually the child end in the hospital.

And not just the children, even the wife. . . sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Larryfest:
If this true then that father should be killed instantly....

Nope... Instant death is too merciful for such unpardonable sin...

I would begin with castration, then slowly pulling every nail in his fingers and toes, coupled with intermittent whipping with barbed wire... A few days after this "light treatment", you take what's left of the idiot to the gallows for hanging. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2019
I wanted to say maybe it was a mistake until i saw the cane design on the back of the little one.

Wow shocked

This matter should be investigated adequately and if found that religious peeps have their hands in it through wrong prophecies, they should be held accountable too.

So sad! That girl isn't up to 7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by DameB(f): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2019
This is so so sad and painful....

This defenceless poor child died in pains because her father (supposed protector) could not rein in his anger..

So sad indeed.

R.I.P dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2019
This is the height of evil. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Some people will make some heart bleeding continually..how on Earth will you do this to your own self..the man should not escape,the police should get him arrested,charge him for child abuse, murderer and anything that will make him permanent prisoner.. Haba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Anger If Not Watch Can Cause A lot Of Damage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Okeyc230: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2019
It cost him nothing to get the child. Only if he had followed the wife to do HSG, his brain will not leave his skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2019
celebgistz2:
A post shared on twitter by Igbo Made showed the picture of a young girl who was said to have been beaten to death by her father for an unknown reason.

Many Nigerians were deeply saddened and had wondered what kind of man will be able to beat his own daughter till death no matter the reason behind such despicable actions.

See photos below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/outrage-as-father-beats-his-daughter-to-death-nigerians-react-graphic-photos/

Damn! The man should be killed.. He is a demon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Rubyventures: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2019
so many parents are taking out their frustrations on their innocent kids. If you are not ready to have kids both emotionally and financially, please don't. it is not a must to have kids these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by anytexy: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2019
If the story is true. It is not ordinary. The man's brain should be checked first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2019
After fvcking so many people's daughter when he was young, he thought beating his little baby girl with such fragile body would stop her from being promiscious, but he ended up stopping her heart instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Oh my, whoever is responsible for this should never see the sun again, they should be kept in a dark room till insanity and/or disease and/or death devours them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by spiceadole: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Nigerian fathers and their method of discipline.
I remain grateful to God that my wicked father did not beat me to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by MyOleSolksjaer: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2019
A for Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by spiceadole: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
alezzy13:
Many of claiming the man is not the father are blissfully ignorant of the kind demonic anger some fathers are capable of.

I've seen some fathers who, once they start beating won't stop , can't stop, until they see blood. Usually the child end in the hospital.

And not just the children, even the wife. . . sad

Don't mind them..as if they don't know.
My father would not stop beating me until I bleed.
On many occasions,I was rushed to hospital.
My father was a very wicked man and God will continue to punish him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by expressglory: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
There is only ONE plausible reason why a father can boldly do this to her daughter... SOME DUBIOUS USELESS PROPHETS MUST HAVE TOLD THE MAN...YOUR DAUGHTER IS A WITCH OR DEMONIC AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TROUBLES...! What a useless father.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2019
technuel:
My heart is bleeding
What an innocent Child
Oh oh oh
This is very sad
One of the worst news I have seen this week
Please always watch out your loved ones
There are many phscho human being right now
You might think they are normal but when left in the hands of weaker ones they will do abominable things.
No Father in his right senses will even beat a child to this extent not to talk of beaten her to death.
RIP to the little kid

The person that inflicted that on a child can't be normal, this should rank as one of the worst crimes ever committed

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Everybody including me will say the man is evil and a beast yet maybe in the next one minute someone else will commit a crime even worse than this. If it appears everybody hates these evil things, where then are all the evil deeds and people coming from?

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by omartins(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2019
The woman who brought her grabbed the girl after certified dead and run with the corpse. What if it was the woman who beat her to death?

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2019
edward1984:
We need professional psychological institutions in that country, I really don't know what to say,, our tradition and culture also not helping,, I'm speechless
People are frustrated with the whole system of the country.
tribalism and sentiments don't give one freedom of speech.
People feel isolated, hindered, unprotected. No justice.
All they have is their wife and kids (immediate family).
And once the kids oppose them, they lash out all their frustration on the kids.

The man can't do this if he was overseas, flexing and enjoying with no stress.

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by leslieokoye18: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Bleeding Heart :-( Couldnt hold back the tears.
May he be beaten to near death before being fed to wild animals alive IJN

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2019
zedman1:
Everybody including me will say the man is evil and a beast yet maybe in the next one minute someone else will commit a crime even worse than this. If it appears everybody hates these evil things, where then are all the evil deeds and people coming from?
Evil comes from the weakness of man.
No matter how you hate evil, you are very prone to committing it by your very weakness.
You need strength. Strength from God. That is why you pray.
The little good you are doing now, you will think it's your power. Then you will stop praying to God.
Devil will just find your weakest spot and you collapse like uncompleted building.
Pray, and keep praying. Don't stop.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2019
The father must die as well.

I always tell my friends, if you are not ready to be a parent, forget about impregnating a lady or having sex without protection. And ladies u can't just open your legs so wide fucvk without protection, thinking u can cage the man to marry you and when he doesn't, it's either u dump the child with him or some kill the child due to frustration. Why not use common sense and use protection.

That child u are maltreating didn't beg to come to this world but your foolish desires brought that child here, so why not be human enough to take responsibility and show the child love. To take care of a child or children is not easy, then use your brains for God sakes and close up! Anyone saying u should go get pregnant cos time is going is your enemy, not your friend. Have a baby when u know u can love and cater for that child unconditionally. It's that simple!

I wish that father a painful death. He will never have peace in his life as long as he lives. He will beg death to take him but death won't show up, he's a living corpse now and forever more amen.

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2019
This fine baby just go like that .. God will punish that useless father may he rot in hell for this

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Poor kid.

Did she ask to be born in this sh1t hole?

Since some fish head females find it hard to raise humans or choose humans as partners, a contraceptive for males should be introduced and forced on any walking and talking animal constituting a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2019
Rubyventures:
so many parents are taking out their frustrations on their innocent kids. If you are not ready to have kids both emotionally and financially, please don't. it is not a must to have kids these days.

I wonder o! Copy copy

They listen to people who will tell them, why not have a baby? Time is going.

Time kee the person there. Fucvk time! And leave the person to solve his or her inner demons and struggles first. That's number one priority.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.