Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,714 members, 7,972,627 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:36 PM

Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. (2282 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by xynerise: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
Imagine a married woman with 3 children is begging me to go out with her and she will satisfy my needs. I cant lay a curse on myself because of pleasure. Thats preposterous. I mean that is perfidious. They even satisfy their boyfriend in bed than their husband.
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Mobinga: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
Instead of creating abstract topics all the time, get a job. Rather than relapsing into a cocoon of narcissism and levity
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Mygoldie(f): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mobinga:

Instead of creating abstract topics all the time, get a job. Rather than relapsing into a cocoon of narcissism and levity

WORD!!!
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by kokoye(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
preposterous & perfidious.

Na you do define those words o.
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by 190: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mobinga:

chineke, shocked shocked

nah xyenerise u finish like that so!! grin grin
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by xynerise: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2010
@190. Leave mobingo make e dey mumu. Me and him no be mate for everything. Na cow milk dey worry am.
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Omolola1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
why are u telling us?
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by 190: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
xynerise:

@190. Leave mobingo make e dey mumu. Me and him no be mate for everything. Na cow milk dey worry am.
grin grin
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Mobinga: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
xynerise:

Now, do you want me to typographically annihilate you or do you want me to ignore your last post?
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by 190: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by xynerise: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
@mobingo. words of a coward. You are just loquacious, pugnacious thinking u are scurrilous. Very soon you be repatriated from Nl. grin.
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Dsense(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
xynerise:

I like dat name u just call am grin grin grin ''Na cow milk dey worry am'' grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Mobinga: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
xynerise:

@mobingo. words of a coward. You are just loquacious, pugnacious thinking u are scurrilous. Very soon you be repatriated from Nl. grin.    
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
D-sense:

I like dat name u just call am grin grin grin ''Na cow milk dey worry am'' grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry grin grin Shey you no like your form? You want make i turn you to mummy and dump you beneath the sphinx

Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Dsense(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mobinga:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
angry grin grin Shey you no like your form? You want make i turn you to mummy and dump you beneath the sphinx

U wan die grin grin grin
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by xynerise: 1:30am On Oct 23, 2010
Oya make una play comot for my thread jare. grin
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
JST TELL US UR A GIGOLO,DNT BE SHY AFTERALL NO BE ONLY GALS FIT DO ASHAWO WORK btw UR THREAD LACKS INTEREST,JST CHEAP PUBLICITY WITH THE TOPIC! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by 195(f): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2011
shocked
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
smh
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
babalawo se 'chop leave' u say NO, se worm de. now ur juju de catch only married women with kids. c as u spoil ur life?
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Ybutterfly: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ undecided
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by xynerise: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2011
@topic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by 195(f): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2011
^U dey laff urself embarassed
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by Goldieluks: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2011
Sometimes its better not to create aimless topics,cos it backfires.
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by xynerise: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

Sometimes its better not to create aimless topics,cos it backfires.
Correct wink
190_@:

^U dey laff urself embarassed
It happens smiley
Re: Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. by sugardaddy1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mobinga:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. / He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help / Crazy Things You've Ever Done 'under The Influence' Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.