Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,261 members, 7,936,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again (58791 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by INTROVERT1: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Welcome to our generation
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Afonja and sex, if Gedoni no slack her pussy him no go tire

Afonja and sex, is not like your people not dey totori
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Delaw00(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hahahahahahahahaha
motu for oo
exstreve:
Thank you so much OP, you just made my day with this great news. Oh, when I thought all was lost and all hopes gone, then behold cameth this news, Now my brokenness and suffering is over, oh, may thy Labour come to an end Dear O.P, I even showed this news to my Crush and she allowed me suck her clit, oh just imagine how her cum was gushing out, thanks OP, you made my day
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Chinatown1759: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Big brother naija gedoni and khafi Seen trying to make out Under The Duvet Again. BBNaija’s housemates turn lovers, gedoni and khafi, were caught on camera last night. Here is the video below

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-gedoni-and-khafi-seen-on-camera-trying-to-make-out-again/

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by DateMynd44(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jen92:
mschew u dnt know the app called dstv now right N u cnt b busy throughout the 8hours at work.
lol okay na!
your name is Jennifer right?
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by bejeria101(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
This geh na Knackist lol. She sabi off pant too much.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
lol okay na!
your name is Jennifer right?
yeap
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by trappatoni(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
JBoss25:
This Gedoni na Player, Omashola should learn from him
which player abi khafi dey cheap and no fit hold body.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by DONFASZY(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hedonism don chop him 60,000,000 already
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by dalass(f): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
BigBashiru:

Don't mind them. The Gendoni should get as much blame afterall he is purportedly the leader of the society in partriarchies.

Thank you !

Finally, someone will correct sense of reasoning
smiley wink
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by DateMynd44(m): 3:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Jen92:
yeap
how about interacting with u and sharing some ideas with u via email?
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by lalopeto: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2019
buygala:
I am beginning to suspect that this Khafi does not menstruate grin

Abi how has she and Gedoni been fvcking 24/7?

Na wa o angry

PERSON WEY DON GET BELLE TETE NAI HIN DIS ONE DEY TALK. SHE GO COMMOT AM LATER
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Seen In Bed Again by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Afonja and sex, if Gedoni no slack her pussy him no go tire
Very shameless
Just as I remembered when that loose dumb wh0re NINA was repeatedly been fukked by miracle and that ugly rude OSU bltch was been fondled by so-called Afonja- Tobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.