Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,514 members, 7,968,393 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:40 AM

Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) (1304 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ondo (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by CGMedia: 3:58am On Aug 22, 2019
A yet-to-be identified little girl was allegedly beaten to death by her father in Akure, Ondo State capital, on Wednesday, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV gathered that the child was rushed to the children emergency ward of the Ondo State hospital, Akure, where she was confirmed dead.

A resident and social activist who shared the story with our correspondent, said he received a distress call about the ugly incident in his area.

He, however, disclosed that the suspect had ran away with the corpse before his arrival at the hospital, even without documentation.

“I was just called that a little child was allegedly beaten to death by the father. Unfortunately the corpse was taken away immediately from state hospital Akure children emergency room. I am going to make further enquires. This is so disheartening.

“I have reached out to the doctor on duty, he said the woman who brought the child to the hospital grabbed the corpse and ran out of the hospital immediately the child was certified dead. She was not documented before she left. If anyone knows the baby, please call my attention”, he said.

Efforts to reach the Ondo State Police Spokesman, DSP Femi Joseph, for comments were unsuccessful. He was yet to reply text messages sent to his phone as at press time.

http://igberetvnews.com/918818/father-allegedly-beats-daughter-death-ondo-photos/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by Olalan(m): 4:08am On Aug 22, 2019
The man is definitely not mentally stable........How on earth can any sane person do this to his own child.
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 22, 2019
shocked Subuhanalahi
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by AroleOduduwa2: 4:20am On Aug 22, 2019
My heart bleeds
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by anonymuz(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2019
I don't know what's wrong with some Nigerians..i guess some people are insane maybe due to frustration. Beating your own child to death. Na wa o
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by Vyreell(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2019
He deserves to be sent to the evil forest of Sambisa
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Jesus
Fuckkkkkk.
I cant do this
Id rather starv her with biscuits and juice for 3 days
Haba. She is a small kid na.
Why r ppl heartless
As i gangstar reach
I got mad love and kindness towards kids
Let them have fun .spank them on the head and dats all.
Fuckkkkkkk.
Im fucking sad abt this
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by nairaobserver2: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2019
Wicked Father
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by MediaGuru36: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2019
CGMedia:
A yet-to-be identified little girl was allegedly beaten to death by her father in Akure, Ondo State capital, on Wednesday, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV gathered that the child was rushed to the children emergency ward of the Ondo State hospital, Akure, where she was confirmed dead.

A resident and social activist who shared the story with our correspondent, said he received a distress call about the ugly incident in his area.

He, however, disclosed that the suspect had ran away with the corpse before his arrival at the hospital, even without documentation.

“I was just called that a little child was allegedly beaten to death by the father. Unfortunately the corpse was taken away immediately from state hospital Akure children emergency room. I am going to make further enquires. This is so disheartening.

“I have reached out to the doctor on duty, he said the woman who brought the child to the hospital grabbed the corpse and ran out of the hospital immediately the child was certified dead. She was not documented before she left. If anyone knows the baby, please call my attention”, he said.

Efforts to reach the Ondo State Police Spokesman, DSP Femi Joseph, for comments were unsuccessful. He was yet to reply text messages sent to his phone as at press time.

http://igberetvnews.com/921629/father-allegedly-beats-daughter-death-ondo-disturbing-photos/

Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by Truthsbitter: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Too bad, just too bad.
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by boss1310(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2019
hmm was he suspecting that the girl is not his all along,what will make a sane human being beat a child like this let alone his biological child
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2019
CGMedia:

http://igberetvnews.com/918818/father-allegedly-beats-daughter-death-ondo-photos/

See foolish men blaming the man. Most of una no get sense. Why attacking your fellow man without evidence? Are you cursed with foolishness? A WOMAN brought the dead child to hospital and claimed that her father beat her! But when the child was declared dead, she immediately picked up the child and fled. But foolish men are busy insulting and attacking their own gender for nothing!

The truth. The woman beat and killed her own daughter , out of fear of what she has done, she now brought the child to the hospital and claimed that the father beat the child. But when she discovered that the child was clinically dead and discovering that it is now a case of murder she ran away with the dead child to God knows where! Una never learn anything about evil women.
Re: Father Allegedly Beats Daughter To Death In Ondo (disturbing Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Which kind evil father be this bikonu

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped By Cultist "Federal University Of Oye Ekiti Undergraduate" / How I Give Customers' Information To Robbers To Rob Them- Bank Staff / Daytime Robbery Currently Ongoing In Atan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.