Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,232 members, 7,907,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:15 AM

California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons (43495 Views)

Mother Of Three Dies During Romp With Ex-Lover In Hotel / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2019
dazzlingd:

Why will they allow people carry such dangerous weapons....the US has obviously failed in their gun control... If at all anybody should be legalized to carry ammunitions, it should be light and proper background checks be conducted, proper mental and psychological evaluation.. What happens to conducting a proper interview and tests
I thought the have well qualified psychologists.
US has failed
the gun industry in the US is one of their largest industry. more guns means money

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Originalsly: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmm.... many more have such arsenal... and can decide to use them... but yet... the Republicans are refusing to make them illegal. Why should a citizen be permitted to have battlefield weapons? Trump's response is to have extensive background checks. Most likely... this guy would've passed the test and cleared to buy the weapons... and carry out another mass shooting.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Lonelypacifist6: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2019
Jabioro:
The question is US law permitted an individual to have such massive fire arms at home? Is he going for Hunter exploit?
In some States you're permitted to even have Armoured Tanks RPGs Na only nuclear weapons dem no permit them, Crazy lot the Americas.

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by BENARI: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2019
daddytime:
This would have been disastrous for sure.

I say....give me Yankee kpali plus million dollars to go settle in the US..i no gree.

Honestly I wonder wetin people dey go do for place wey somebody fit shoot you anytime for any reason.

If white racist no kill you, racist police go kill you for being black.

A friend said, anytime he's stopped by white police, his life flashes.

Any way, na naija situation cause am

2 Likes

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by LordPsalm(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2019
Its time we add USA to world terrorist lists. we have'd enough of this terrorism

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by mu2sa2: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2019
The exposed is of one religion and the exposer is of another religion. If the Muslim man were the exposed eediots would have flooded this thread spewing trash upon trash against his religion.

2 Likes

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Bbbwings: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Just one person with these weapons
The whole Nigeria amoury is nothing compared to this
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Basher8583: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2019
tillaman:
Blood thirsty whackjob!!
Thank Goodness they averted it ASAP!! With those guns the shithead would have done a lot of damage, he would fuckedd shit up
Accolades to the coworker!! If it’s in Nigeria the coworker has to report anonymously else NPF go tag the person as an accomplice all in the name of bail money!
You go dey hear please you have to follow us to the station just to write a statement that’s all until they reach there put the coworker behind bar!

What is this one saying. And do you think the person did not write a statement. Its standard police procedure anywhere in the world. Strictly for legal purposes. Please don't be an ignorant fellow. At least if you must be don't display is publicly thinking you are smart

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by poweredcom(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Imagine

See what the greatest nation on Earth has turn to

Unsafe even as hunger de wipe man for naija we no de even reason say one idiot go come spray bullet for street

But Yankee to go mall again na big wahala o scary

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by tillaman(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2019
Basher8583:

What is this one saying. And do you think the person did not write a statement. Its standard police procedure anywhere in the world. Strictly for legal purposes. Please don't be an ignorant fellow. At least if you must be don't display is publicly thinking you are smart
you almost made sense but then you blew it the moment you failed to notice the word NPF!!! You can do better boy!

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by katlord(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2019
daddytime:
This would have been disastrous for sure.

I say....give me Yankee kpali plus million dollars to go settle in the US..i no gree.

Y
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by eldoradoxx: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2019
If I as a Nigerian suspect that my colleague or neighbor committed or plans to commit a serious crime, kindly tell me which phone number I can get my information to officers of the Nigeria police? This is the first point of security UB any country. Our police should maintain a toll free number for Nigerians to give information to them.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Simple. Ban the use of guns .. Jeez
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by dudebuck: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2019
madridguy:
O boy see heavy weapons shocked Mr Imran Ahmed thank you for saving innocent lives.
Ahmed is the manger of the hotel not the reporter
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Are you quoting me or someone else?

dudebuck:
Ahmed is the manger of the hotel not the reporter
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Horus(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf08bP9b8WU

How 3 mass shooting plots were stopped
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by philglo: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2019
America just like the shit hole naija
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2019
Jabioro:
The question is US law permitted an individual to have such massive fire arms at home? Is he going for Hunter exploit?

Lol! He's hunting for people.

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by joytothewise(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2019
The funny thing about it is... the dude will still be freed on bail ��
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by eddy42(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2019
If he was a muslim he would have been tagged, but thank God he could not execute his plan.

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Dearlord(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2019
God bless America
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Wande22(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2019
but would be on serious watch-list
joytothewise:
The funny thing about it is... the dude will still be freed on bail ��
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by nadesh(f): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Security is an illusion.

USA is as good as any place to have your life prematurely snuffed out in seconds.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Susu888(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Mehn fvck em! Let them annihilate themselves.

Who gives a sh*t?? Since they love their guns so much, it shouldn't be our headache too.

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by kunmiiii: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Explorers:

Hunting ke? You don't need all these hunting except that long rifle.

You will ask if he's going for War, not hunting.
Isn't this just a tad ironic, the same 2nd amendment bill and law that allow Americans to bear firearms to protect themselves is now the one protecting the said guns, because it seems nothing can be done to curb and remove all these guns from people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Perkins2018: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2019
Ipob will tell you he shouldn’t be arrested until he carries out the attack.

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by udemzyudex(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Since they legalise the usage of gun, I remember when the issue raise a serious concern last year or so, there were series of protest but instead school teachers where told to carry guns too during class.

That's their own problem, they should deal with it, we have our own here in Nigeria.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by udemzyudex(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2019
This is not going to stop any time soon, unless they reverse the legalisation of arms.

In USA, if you're 18 years you can own a gun, the thing those who don't want to stop this nonsense are making huge money from it, I don't think the government will stop the legalisation.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Perkins2018: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Basher8583:

And after writing the statement do you have to bail yourself with money?
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by xpool(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Imustreturn:
Just negodu this white people. Are they not mad like this?
What do you mean?
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Aystarz: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2019
dynicks:
Kudos to his coworker who exposed the evil minded deranged guy.....

Just imagine the kind of people m sharing planet earth with...

Nowhere seems to be the only place safe ND that's cus it just doesn't exist...

Back home in Nigeria, if it's not herdsmen wahala, then it's banditry...if it's not, then it's kidnap...it's not , then it's ritual acts, it's not then it's terrorist attack, it's not, then it's ur fellow man trying to conjure the usage of black magic on u.....u think bout better meat to collabo with the palm wine u drinking, LALA go just carry snake begin brandish for your front anyhow....u stand to kick against the ills bothering the nation, ZOMBIES would appear from nowhere to counter u

Ngwanu u come say make u leave earth find ur way go other planets, na only fear of alien existence nd hunger thoughts go just dey use ur innocent mind dey play tricks u anyhow.....which kain wahala be this? Eh! Y evils?

"To realize your fate through faith
Cause we all gonna get that day (For
what?)
To see if our lives were straight
And see if we would be able to walk
through the pearly gates (Yeah?)
To see the man upstairs on some real
talk homie
I'm tired of bein' stuck here
If I could I would fly to the moon (zoom)
Y'all probably think I'm trippin' off
these mushrooms
I know - Snoop Dogg
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Vulcanheph(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2019
dynicks:
Kudos to his coworker who exposed the evil minded deranged guy.....

Just imagine the kind of people m sharing planet earth with...

Nowhere seems to be the only place safe ND that's cus it just doesn't exist...

Back home in Nigeria, if it's not herdsmen wahala, then it's banditry...if it's not, then it's kidnap...it's not , then it's ritual acts, it's not then it's terrorist attack, it's not, then it's ur fellow man trying to conjure the usage of black magic on u.....u think bout better meat to collabo with the palm wine u drinking, LALA go just carry snake begin brandish for your front anyhow....u stand to kick against the ills bothering the nation, ZOMBIES would appear from nowhere to counter u

Ngwanu u come say make u leave earth find ur way go other planets, na only fear of alien existence nd hunger thoughts go just dey use ur innocent mind dey play tricks u anyhow.....which kain wahala be this? Eh! Y evils?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.