Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,843 members, 7,889,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow (607 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by samueloduoye(m): 4:50am On Aug 22, 2019
The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) has pointed fingers at Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), as being involved in the move to topple President Buhari.

The group, which asked Tinubu not feign ignorance of the #RevolutionNow movement, suggests that the APC leader is interested in the ruckus being created by Omoyele Sowore, the convener of the movement.

In a statement by the CNG’s spokesman, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, on Tuesday in Kaduna, the group rubbishes Tinubu’s concept of nationalism. It said Tinubu could not have claimed to be patriotic when his allies were the ones organising a revolution protest against President Muhammadu Buhari.

Continue reading here: https://qwenu.com/2019/08/21/omoyele-sowore-northerners-says-tinubu-may-have-a-hand-in-revolutionnow/
Re: Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by SimDan95(m): 5:02am On Aug 22, 2019
u see ur life op

Re: Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by clarocuzioo(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2019
This may not be far from the truth, I was even telling somebody days back that this may be a possibility.

During the countdown of 2019, Sowore may have been planted incase Nigerians decided not to go the usual way and vote for a youth.

After the elections, somebody may have calculated and it seems the odd for 2023 is going against him, Sowore may have been activated to execute another job, but unfortunately this landed him in detention.

Who doesn't know where Swore's loyalty and alliegence lies all along.

Who feeds Sahara reporters some of the sensitive and classified information they have been publishing all along.

I have never trusted Sowore and that's why I saw his #revolutionnow as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Does that mean that Tinubu also agrees with the masses

Cause If Tinubu is behind it, it's further buttress the fact that Buhari has not done well hence the protests

It further shows that Buhari is surrounded by people paying him eye and lips service, too scared to tell him the truth

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by Edu3Again: 6:05am On Aug 22, 2019
The thing is that Nigerians are frustrated with this Cattle Led Govt
Re: Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by QuotaSystem: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Very unlikely cool

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by ConqueredWest: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2019
clarocuzioo:
This may not be far from the truth, I was even telling somebody days back that this may be a possibility.

During the countdown of 2019, Sowore may have been planted incase Nigerians decided not to go the usual way and vote for a youth.

After the elections, somebody may have calculated and it seems the odd for 2023 is going against him, Sowore may have been activated to execute another job, but unfortunately this landed him in detention.

Who doesn't know where Swore's loyalty and alliegence lies all along.

Who feeds Sahara reporters some of the sensitive and classified information they have been publishing all along.

I have never trusted Sowore and that's why I saw his #revolutionnow as a joke.

Sowore looks like Tinubu's puppet.

I believe he was sent to divide Atiku's vote in the south in order to pave way for Buhari's reelection and now that it is clear that Tinubu won't be backed by the cabal in 2023, Sowore was activated to undo Buhari's government.
Re: Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by Back2Daura(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Op really?
Re: Sowore: Northerners Says Tinubu May Have A Hand In #revolutionnow by helinues: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Tinubu this , Tinubu that

Jagaban of Borgu is really giving thousands if not millions of people sleepless nights

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo United Forum Warns Chief Nnia Nwodo To Stay Clear From Politics. / EfCC Reveals Evidence Of Fraud Found In Naira Marleys Iphone And Laptop / This Abba Kyari Is Just Something Else...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.