Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) (71278 Views)

Bayern Munich's New Adidas Home Kit / Lionel Messi Receives His New Adidas Custom Boots, Delivered By A Drone (photos) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
makewetalk2:
Oga go and write your own dictionary for your kids and your ignoramus candidates. Your English is not formal if it only exists in your dictionary, it is not conventional. I refuse to be indoctrinated by someone who can neither spell nor construct basic sentences in English.
Get lost and stay with your customized Longman DICKtionary.
I do not give a flying fvck about you and your stupid errie. It is a false word. First, begin by constructing basic sentences before you reach for vocabulary that you cannot defend.
If you think that education means learning scrabble words then your acclaimed education is actually the fake that it has always been. Take your stupid 'errie' outta my face. which one be 'The epitome of your knowledge. English is not the only course Nigerians study in school. Mathematics is not English but it is knowledge. Fool! You no geh sense. And. yes! Nigerian English is guided by the 'Oxford Dictionary'. I live in Canada and your writing style neither represents Canada nor British. You are simply uneducated. You probably had opportunities but there is a difference between educated and being present in school.
I can bet my left butt cheek that you are a minion whose lack of education can be publicly verified. You have proved yourself out here to be a swine that has no shame.
My parents did not pay for me to learn slang or unconventional English. The reason for my education is to understand the language of the bourgeoisie and the Oligarchs not to condescend to the level of a slangs and street slogans.
Get lost, mallam!

After assisting your life with a screenshot, I thought you would either request for the source or hide your face in shame. Am a Muslim and I don't not abuse others but the last thing I will reply you within is that if the word really exist, it will never be well with you in life.
If am a Yoruba man and you tagged me a northerner base on your hatred to your fellow humans you will live most of your life in chronic ill health.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
you are a muslim you don't abuse others but look at what you typed below.
oga abeg, I see through your hypocrisy and illiteracy. You have seen that you cannot intimidate me with schooling abroad or your silly "I am a medical doktor" madness. I am way above that. A learned Nigerian in diaspora and gainfully employed. I came here and dominated the locals for a spot. No be beans. If I no good and If the father of Christ no day my life, e no for possible. will never be intimidated by anyone like you. I do not care how much you have cos' I have and survive on mine. If you talk Education, bring it on! I am here for it. But to cower on account of brags, I no fit. My papa spend money for my head. I am in a better place and not in the shithole. And, i will not look down on my fellow Nigerians because I am here. I spent my life until adulthood in Nigeria so weti nyou sabi day my head too. My experience and history cannot be erased even if you claim heaven and earth. Born on the Island, raised on the street, been half-way around the world and you are not a match. You do not compare to my secular resume. But the thunder way I day send give you na better uneducated one cos that is what you deserve. Olodo. idiot. I dont care weda you are yoruba or togolese. that one no be my business. My own be say, 'do not intimidate someone on the other side with your half-baked education next time. You do not merit a pass on education. Just air your thought and move on.
you day craze! olodo way never go school well won intimidate me haha your father. come here come see oyibo way day sit down for my class. na you way no fit make advance sentences in English na won talk.
Onlyonebuhari:

After assisting your life with a screenshot, I thought you would either request for the source or hide your face in shame. Am a Muslim and I don't not abuse others but the last thing I will reply you within is that if the word really exist, it will never be well with you in life.
If am a Yoruba man and you tagged me a northerner base on your hatred to your fellow humans you will live most of your life in chronic ill health.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
You are insulting and you are muslim haha. Poor fool. Samsung J6 hahahaha chai. My dear, the cost of Samsung J6 is my daily pay. If I do some overtime hustle on it, I can buy two in one day. And, for the record, I am a poor man oh compared to some folks that I know here. na you day brag for where I day? you day mad? make I take one carton of J6 stone your dirty ugly face this weekend make you for know who you day follow day talk?
chai! I blame Bill Gates way develop Microsoft. If not, such minion go get liver call me names? abi make I buy the fake chemist way you day work? that dirty place way you day sell fake plastic drugs. doktor my left yarsh. common smell out. no time for you. I just say make I check political news I no no say this ediort still day reply me. I go block you if i see your reply again

Onlyonebuhari:

May your ignorance not lead you to isomnia. Even after you claim errie do not exist and you got disgraced, u still have the audacity to resort to abusing Samsung j6 notifications. It's a pity your parent could give society a social media miscreant!
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
makewetalk2:
You are insulting and you are muslim haha. Poor fool. Samsung J6 hahahaha chai. My dear, the cost of Samsung J6 is my daily pay. If I do some overtime hustle on it, I can buy two in one day. And, for the record, I am a poor man oh compared to some folks that I know here. na you day brag for where I day? you day mad? make I take one carton of J6 stone your dirty ugly face this weekend make you for know who you day follow day talk?
chai! I blame Bill Gates way develop Microsoft. If not, such minion go get liver call me names? abi make I buy the fake chemist way you day work? that dirty place way you day sell fake plastic drugs. doktor my left yarsh. common smell out. no time for you. I just say make I check political news I no no say this ediort still day reply me. I go block you if i see your reply again

Ediort......,
U day mad....,
What a wasted semen!
U won't see Bill Gate with special clothe or Zuckerberg with designer.
60k is your daily pay? N1.8m a month which our Prof don't collect....
Thief!
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yes! that is my pay. call me whatever you want but am very much more than that. I been think say you say you live abroad before. when you convert my money it amounts to that. if you ever school in the US, you would have a clue. and, as I am talking to you I am considered poor before my contemporaries. so, if that money is huge for you, it shows that you are indeed a citizen of penury. You do not come close. stop making and running mouth upandan online. you are totally nothing. Your grammar is a whole give-away.
Oga, you no count at all. Not my type. you do not deserve my time but I give you the time cos I hope you can learn something and change your attitude.
Even when I worked in Nigeria, my pay was close to a million. You are in a hole. a poor churchrat. 1.8 and you day shout? chai! It is small compared to the real men. Your professors do not get that because they are in a shithole like you. If they find their way out, they probably might earn more. if really you are a doctor, leave that hole and move. save and leave. Though I will never recommend you or refer you because you are more inclined toward illiteracy but you can find a better life if really you got a degree. but that your 6 degrees nonsense? Forget that one. am the wrong guy to intimidate or hype yourself for. I see farther and better. stop wasting your time. I only reply to you when I am either waiting for the delivery guy or waiting for my baby in the car. do not waste your precious time fighting me. I will never waste my work time on you. Hence the delay. I been telling you a long time and you prolee thing that I am kidding.
When I hustle hard, I can make more than that in a day. ask your pals if you had any.
get outta shithole and live
Onlyonebuhari:

Ediort......,
U day mad....,
What a wasted semen!
U won't see Bill Gate with special clothe or Zuckerberg with designer.
60k is your daily pay? N1.8m a month which our Prof don't collect....
Thief!
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
makewetalk2:
Yes! that is my pay. call me whatever you want but am very much more than that. I been think say you say you live abroad before. when you convert my money it amounts to that. if you ever school in the US, you would have a clue. and, as I am talking to you I am considered poor before my contemporaries. so, if that money is huge for you, it shows that you are indeed a citizen of penury. You do not come close. stop making and running mouth upandan online. you are totally nothing. Your grammar is a whole give-away.
Oga, you no count at all. Not my type. you do not deserve my time but I give you the time cos I hope you can learn something and change your attitude.
Even when I worked in Nigeria, my pay was close to a million. You are in a hole. a poor churchrat. 1.8 and you day shout? chai! It is small compared to the real men. Your professors do not get that because they are in a shithole like you. If they find their way out, they probably might earn more. if really you are a doctor, leave that hole and move. save and leave. Though I will never recommend you or refer you because you are more inclined toward illiteracy but you can find a better life if really you got a degree. but that your 6 degrees nonsense? Forget that one. am the wrong guy to intimidate or hype yourself for. I see farther and better. stop wasting your time. I only reply to you when I am either waiting for the delivery guy or waiting for my baby in the car. do not waste your precious time fighting me. I will never waste my work time on you. Hence the delay. I been telling you a long time and you prolee thing that I am kidding.
When I hustle hard, I can make more than that in a day. ask your pals if you had any.
get outta shithole and live

I been telling you?
Your expressions appalling and your manners unguarded.
Keep your toilet hustings up.
You shall get there.
Whenever am in indiana, the white serve me. Keep serving your cronies.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2019
HAHAHAHA oga na wah oh. Poverty kill you. Na only Indiana you know? ahahahah ode.
See your mentality "the whites serve me". Chai na wah for penury and fakery.
Wetin you find go Indiana? Come Ontario make I see how dem day serve you for here. Olodo doctor. How much you get? You and Idi Amin have the same mentality toward white people. White people carry Idi Amin e take am brag. Your fellow Muslim. Complex kee you. I saw your type in the middle east. once small money touch their hands they want to slide the white man under them by all means. it is silly. such a barbaric and nomadic way of thinking.
My hustling pays more than your fake wealth. It is hard-earned and there is dignity in it. I studied hard and now I work hard and ball hard. My Pride is in my sweat not in the privileges. I prefer to serve my fellow black man and extend the love to my brothers regardless of their position than to seek worship from white of black people.
I am a humble man and I work hard. I do not care about one's race. I care about one's heart and genuine feelings. You are a proud swine. if you truly get money for this life people go suffer. I no go surprise say you sponsor terrorists. I got work to do. Farewell, silly pig.

Onlyonebuhari:

I been telling you?
Your expressions appalling and your manners unguarded.
Keep your toilet hustings up.
You shall get there.
Whenever am in indiana, the white serve me. Keep serving your cronies.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
makewetalk2:
HAHAHAHA oga na wah oh. Poverty kill you. Na only Indiana you know? ahahahah ode.
See your mentality "the whites serve me". Chai na wah for penury and fakery.
Wetin you find go Indiana? Come Ontario make I see how dem day serve you for here. Olodo doctor. How much you get? You and Idi Amin have the same mentality toward white people. White people carry Idi Amin e take am brag. Your fellow Muslim. Complex kee you. I saw your type in the middle east. once small money touch their hands they want to slide the white man under them by all means. it is silly. such a barbaric and nomadic way of thinking.
My hustling pays more than your fake wealth. It is hard-earned and there is dignity in it. I studied hard and now I work hard and ball hard. My Pride is in my sweat not in the privileges. I prefer to serve my fellow black man and extend the love to my brothers regardless of their position than to seek worship from white of black people.
I am a humble man and I work hard. I do not care about one's race. I care about one's heart and genuine feelings. You are a proud swine. if you truly get money for this life people go suffer. I no go surprise say you sponsor terrorists. I got work to do. Farewell, silly pig.

Wow! U still exist.......may God enrich you. It takes you days to have access to Internet.
Get well soon.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2019
hahaha go dive well
Onlyonebuhari:

Wow! U still exist.......may God enrich you. It takes you days to have access to Internet.
Get well soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) / Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.