Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport (48731 Views)

2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by luluman: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2019
ikorodureporta:
na space management
I swear na lie, na levels jor.
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by sylve11: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
The stars will genuflect the day I will run into Mrs Odigwe of Premier primary.

The candles will be lighted on bumping into Mrs Ezebueme. And so many others whose name I can nolonger recall but whose faces remain indelible and kind effects remain abiding.

I remember Fr Gab Nkwudo of Onitsha Archdiocese, whose advice and counsel led to my stint in the missionary world. It was never to last.

[Fr, I still remember, and will revert at the opportune time]

But cursed be the day I will see the maths teacher at CKC Onitsha, who thought I would flunk maths and got rusticated. For that was the policy.

She never believed in me. I was a restless kid-- restless principally because of, like St. Augustine puts it, accident of circumstances, time, place etc. But I worked hard in this sinful world. I was intelligent shaa. I have suffered oo.
I wanted to make my people proud. I wanted to quieten my traducers and detractors.
I wasn't a never-do-well. This I was resolute in proving. For without signs and wonders people will not believe (John4:48).

The teacher never liked me for not cause whatsoever.

I, like the biblical job, didn't know the cause of the ill treatment.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

hmmm cool
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by skana28(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2019
How much you kom give the woman las las?

Na wetin I dey I wan to hear
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Pacesetter123(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2019
noble2faith:

Base on oga shokey claim, na 30 years ago he leave secondary school. wetin b oga shokey age when he leave secondary school because this man go don dey approach 60?
How him go approach 60? If him leave secondary school at 16,17 or at most 18,u no know say 50 him never reach? Averagely,18 +30,no be 48 be dat?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by nanaski: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2019
e dey sweet dai, you go just forget all the flogging of those days. lol
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by starbright4real(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2019
waoooo, so touching

I am in tears and smilimg at same time

Teachers are blessed

i wish to meat Mrs Obia my maths teacher
Mr, babalola my bilogy teacher
Mrs Eke , my primary 5 teacher
And Madam utor the action teacher..... our primary school matching expert.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by LewsTherin: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2019
And all of them came to pass. Funny that.

Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

That woman must have called him all sorts of names while he was still in Secondary school.

"You this stupid boy!!"
"Go and cut your hair!!"
"Better behave yourself so that you won't become a tout"

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2019
femi4:
so "sec school" will mean security and exchange commission school? You are not good with lies sha
sec is unofficial, so high is more appropriate for space management

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by 989900: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
noble2faith:

Base on oga shokey claim, na 30 years ago he leave secondary school. wetin b oga shokey age when he leave secondary school because this man go don dey approach 60?
You left secondary school at 30?!

Well, most of us did at 16-19 -- add 30 to that.

When I told my cousin it is almost 30 years we left secondary school, he was like, "fo' real, GTFOH," . . . but time flies.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

The candles will be lighted on bumping into Mrs Ezebueme. And so many others whose name I can nolonger recall but whose faces remain indelible and kind effects remain abiding.

I remember Fr Gab Nkwudo of Onitsha Archdiocese, whose advice and counsel led to my stint in the missionary world. It was never to last.

But cursed be the day I will see the maths teacher at CKC Onitsha, who thought I would flunk maths and got rusticated. For that was the policy.

She never believed in me. I was a restless kid-- restless principally because of, like St. Augustine puts it, accident of circumstances, time, place etc. But I worked hard in this sinful world. I was intelligent shaa. I have suffered oo.

I wanted to make my people proud. I wanted to quieten my traducers and detractors.
I wasn't a never-do-well. This I was resolute in proving. For without signs and wonders people will not believe (John4:48).

I, like the biblical Job, didn't know the cause of the ill treatment.
I will stop here.

Just see below!
when you say Premier primary, do you mean the now all saints primary school?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Euegene100001: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin
Davash222:
Daddy showkey used “Secondary School” but our international blogger used “High School”.
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by xcelentattitude(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wow! So splufik
It doesn't matter what your teacher has done to you, even if at that time you have proposed in your heart to deal with them accordingly in the future. whenever you see him/her you'll still be happy. Except if you later became a tout as a result of what he/she did or didn't do.
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by livebyday(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

I, like the biblical Job, didn't know the cause of the ill treatment.
I will stop here.

Just see below!

I was hoping to read a happy ending, like you ended up working in Oil and Gas or something like that.. but instead you ended your write up with you buy and sell airtime?

What an anti climax
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by ikorodureporta: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
BRASH:
This can only happen with Sec and primary school teachers, but Definitely not university lecturers. There are some of your lecturers you will see and u will start looking for stones to stone them. Some of those guys don't want students to succeed. They will always look for an opportunity to frustrate you. Tell me why I should be happy to see them, except to show them that I didn't end up as a failure as some of them wanted.

grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Only dat woman can explain her joy
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by mmadu4: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Daddy shoki is 49 now im.guessing he dropped out of secondary school at 18 or 19 that is approximately 30 years ago
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

PPS was in Obosi, Idemili,
okay never mind
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Tonyferrad(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=Partnerbiz3 post=81489004]The stars will genuflect the day I will run into Mrs Odigwe of Premier primary.

[Fr, I still remember, and will revert at the opportune time. Gab DT worked in All hallows?
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by DonMekino(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
the day I will come across the I will come across nya nya nya.... u won't do nothing
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by livebyday(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

shocked
There is actually a tad happy ending.
But wouldn't be disclosing that tongue shocked

I was making a joke

I didn't expect you to take it literally

Cheers
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by lavenjcrown(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
wow! this is a great one, finding yourself in a better condition or position, you will be spunk enough to run up to your croony not like me. few months back when i sighted the owner of my school who really knew me back in my secondary school, i just have to dodge for her immediately i sighted her in a shopping mail like that. may God give us the grace to live a wealthy life in this hard country.
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by Okoroawusa: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
I remember Miss Umeh. She no sabi siddon. That woman can wear clean white pants( I said pants not panties- na this generation dey wear panties) for Africa.

.....I wonder what I will say to her if I see her now...
Re: Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport by executive12: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sirmuel1:
after 30yrs How old are you and when did you leave Secondary school? cheesy

Forty something, I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) / Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" / Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.