Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pictures from the Initiation of Actress Bella Ebinum into the Benz Gang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures from the Initiation of Actress Bella Ebinum into the Benz Gang (1514 Views)

My Husband Must Satisfy Me In Bed Because I Cannot Cheat’ Says Bella Ebinum / Fans Accuse Nollywood Actress, Bella Ebinum For Sponsoring Boko Haram (Video) / Actress Bella Ebinum Changes Her Name Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures from the Initiation of Actress Bella Ebinum into the Benz Gang by TheTrillionaire: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Actress Bella Ebinum celebrates as she buys Benz, says God’s favour is better than labour.

- Bella celebrated as she explained that God’s favour is better than labour

- The actress shared a photo and video of her new whip on Instagram

In many parts of the world, particularly in Nigeria, the best way to show prosperity is to acquire properties that others only wish they can have.

In the entertainment industry, most celebs show off their good fortune by buying luxury cars and houses to the joy of their fans.

Nigerian actress, Bella Ebinum, has not only acquired a new ride, but a Mercedes Benz, as she joins the league of celebs who own expensive cars.

To celebrate the new whip, Bella shared a video of her ride on her Instagram page with a caption that reads: “The favour of God is better than labour.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1255401-actress-bella-ebinum-buys-benz-favour-god-labour.html

(1) (Reply)

See Spectacular Way Bbnaija Double Wahala Housemates Stormed #bamteddys Wedding / Nigerian Child-star Yomi Adeyemi-wilson Known As Olu Jacob's Daughter Dies At 39 / Poco Lee On Bed With (Lasu) Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.