Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

*********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** (10052 Views)

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz / *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon II (Ibime V DBR) ********** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by DBR: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ibime. . No worries. Let's do tmoro 9pm. Ma schedule is tighter on wednesday and progresively so for this week. It's a battle naauw. A loss won't make me any lesser. .let's do it now that u r thirsty for ma blood, but live up to ur hype o.lol.
Eldeegity, set up for tmoro. .deadline 9ish! God speed.

oNe
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2010
DBR:

@ibime. . No worries. Let's do tmoro 9pm. Ma schedule is tighter on wednesday and progresively so for this week. It's a battle naauw. A loss won't make me any lesser. .let's do it now that u r thirsty for ma blood, but live up to your hype o.lol.
Eldeegity, set up for tmoro. .deadline 9ish! God speed.

oNe

Ehn?? A loss will make you lesser ohh.
If you lose, Wackstein will come out and say he wants to batle you. grin grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Mobinga: 12:28am On Oct 26, 2010
eldee:

Ehn?? A loss will make you lesser ohh.
If you lose, Wackstein will come out and say he wants to batle you. grin grin
grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by hax: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2010
Bamsyle.:

@Ibime

Agreed . . . and that's why I scored you higher than DBR for rhyme structure . . . since it's strictly a text rap . . . but I'm getting the feeling that some dudes think a verse can't be properly rhymed on audio just cos it doesn't look good on paper . . . that's where I beg to differ . . . one doesn't even need to tongue-twist to articulate 'clumsy-looking' or several lines in quick succession - and that's where rappers like Tonedeff or Eminem (when vexed) ace so many other rappers.
corrected.

tonedeff knows what it do. killer flow. apparently his album is dropping soon.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by DBR: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2010
Eldeegy, rhymestein ke? Lol,either way I can't lose mehn. Just set it up alredi. .let's do this mehn!or it may take longer time to get ths round again and I don't wanna b d one to kill d heat for ibime and those campaigning for it. .all na play.
32lines deadline 9pm tuesday.

oNe
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by 04kaa: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2010
streetwize:

o4ka, if im gonna do it, satrday or sunday is when ill actually write and go to the studio. . . and I dont waste time recordin so sat nite or sun nite. . .

ok cool, so we got 2 battles on hand now, ofoka vs streetwise saturday or sunday night (audio championship battle)
, then ibime vs dbr part 2 (textcee second in command) battle grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Rhymstein(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2010
@eldee da dunce
dont think i didnt c ur post,no let obsession carry u go grave
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by 04kaa: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2010
Rhymstein:

@eldee da dunce
dont think i didnt c your post,no let obsession carry u go grave

lmkmd, two of u should become friends, at least u entertained us and learnt that u can both rap if u put in work, thats the difference btw ofoka and both of u, when i battle i battle to learn and enjoy myself, when u people battle u battle to continue hating on each other, when i battled genuflect we are still friends even after the battle. even bamysle and ibime have both reconciled,
.both of u should make up or else i go promote. eldee albdullahi bulljob vs rhymestein part 2 grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Rhymstein(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2010
@o4ka
I no get make up kit o.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by tianshie(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
A rap battle is about direct hits and not fancy wordplay so Ibime gets it!
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
Results for Round I

Ibime 4: 3 DBR

Votes for Ibime: Streetwize, Ofoka, Elbereth and Nellaluv.

Votes for DBR: Bamsyle, Hax and Mykali.

Draw and mutual call for a second round.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2010
Round II to be continued on this thread, any votes on the first round will not count.

@Everyone

Could you please put a 'My Vote: Ibime/DBR' in bold font at the end of each of your votes.
It makes it more transparent.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2010
INTRO. . . .

Im not a warlike man/
I didnt want round 2, but the crowd forced me to abort my stance/
cos I cant short my fans/
but before I crucify this dude. . . please first allow me to wash my hands!/

LETS GO. . . .

I stitch lines thats cocky and brash/ and material thats tailor-made to[i] chop him in half[/i]/
but he still got room to grow. . . so Ima 'cut him some slacks'!!/

My gun is a gay/ It 'ejaculates noisily'. . when he gets shot in the @ss/
. . cos my 'magnum c[i]u[/i]m laude'. . .like Im[i] 'top of the class'[/i]!!/

He gets No Award. . . so give D N/A. . . like a hospital lab!/ I need money to stash/
Give him a chin-'check'. . . and make his jaw turn my punches to[i] cash[/i]!/

They said I didnt punch hard. . . still I toppled his @ss/ Why shouldnt Rocky relax?/
He like my last opponent. . .cos he delivered good hooks. . . but got stopped with a jab!/ (Take it easy Bamsyle!) lol

Take him away like some rubbish and trash/ cos he's a has bin/
Real recognise real. . so if you think his rhymes fat. . .just ask Slim!/

Now you beefing Street for saying it plain/ that I gave you the pain/
but you aint got respect on street-level. . . so just stay in ya lane!/

This gay is insane/ cos crossing Street is a slippery path/
so if you skid and you crash/ or trip on ya @ss/. . . don't blame it on rain!!/

Im preparing his doom/ with lyrics carefully groomed/
to attack his PC. . and crash his WINDOWS. . . like Im airing his room!/

His LovePeddler is wild/ she'll be forced to bow/ for my dogggystyle/
Make her adopt the position. . . like its a foster child!/

If you cant handle my quotes/ then sample some coke/
I kick rhymes that knock you out ya shoes. . . and make you 'canvass' for votes!/

He better Reverence my rhymes, cos Im a Father [/i]to him/
If he say my name in vain, theres [i]no pardon for him
/ cos Ill shoot Cannons at this Primate. . . for his Cardinal [/i]sin!/

You better say the [i]Lords Prayer
before I fill my gun/ cos I kill for fun/
so when I blow you to Kingdom come/ Thy WILL be done!!!/

My numbers add up when I state my case/ Give him rap 101, when I blaze this fake/
cos my 505 drive over his chest. . . and turn his heartbreak. . . to an 808!/

OUTRO. . . .

Me and my gun stick together like pages of your Indecency mag/
You throw in-salt on injury, but we all know that/
they were minor scratch . . nobody ever saw no scabs/
Your kids cant mourn no dad/ cos your torso get tore-so bad/ Its all so sad!/
I dont know why his wife even bore those brags/ for this HIV infected cornrow gay/
who slept with a Borno drag/ across the border in Chad!/
so his rhymes dont suck. . . they give oral gags!!!/
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
DBR's Verse II

Sshhhhh!. .quiet. .lets have a minute of silence/
im releasing lyrical menace . .ibime "ambulanced" with sirens/
ending his fame. .amnesia. . erasing memory of his name/
putting his head in a vault. .the only way he'l be saving his face/
im winning this race. .it's evident im halting his pace/
seperate his eyes from his face. . cut his feet. . put it in a case/

cos with fire retardant for legs. . u cant stand this heat/
ur life u forfeit. .a fiery punch . .and u gnashin ur teeth/
i kno this pu$.sy feelin me. . like a whores grappling for d!c[/i]k/
so im hangin this dawg. .[i]kill him legally
, like a murder in-law!/
leave his core splatter on the floor. . chop him up wit rusty saw/
i already killed this rat. .this u . .just a clone attack/
this is ur final Waterloo. . name u Napoleon Blown-apar[/i]t!/

blow ur brain to [i]multiple pieces
. . see how i "multie" b!tch!
this gay[i] Sleek with the Spit[/i]. . "salivaring" his partner faulty d!ck/
he Comes Correct?. .well must be Ejaculatin on Nike sneaks/
while his b!t[/i]ch. . [i]Wet and Light headed when i Tap her Current/
flip her clit like Book, split her open and Table her Content!/
torrent. .as i Shoot a full load in her face with ma Piss tool/
u like Rythm. .i beat u Black so u can have real Blues/

this fool. .he's critically-acclaimed . . but im closing the-range//
make him cynically-ashamed. .he rovers cos im fueling his-rage/
im clinically-enraged. . this dude is only as tite as he-claims/
when a horse pulverize his a$s and me pulling the-reins!/

I beat u twain . .i'ma repeat it. .ur life on line. . i'l retweet it/
true u engrain greatness. . but ur defeat is Seeded!/
death deeded. . snipper in reality. . but a poet in disguise/
with vile. .i spit precise. .on this fly. . slit his wind pipe!/
no reply . .leave him grievin. .bullied by this lyrical rebel/
Tall order . .this Leprechaun cant get Up to ma level!/

dare u. .script ur multies in Korea, still that sh!it lacks true Soul/
strike a Sonorous Pitch . .this still wont end on a Good Note/
so u best call me Octopus cos i predicted ur doom ho!/

oNe
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Ibime(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2010
Come on dawg, open new thread so anyone who just enter will not get confused. . .
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
@ Eldee, you posted the wrong verse for me. Please check your email again and post the final version.

AND OPEN NEW THREAD!

Get your warcraft act together!
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Ibime

Aiite, I'll open a new one and lock this one, I just thought people might want to see the warning shots.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by eldee(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
And your final verse went to spam.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
Abeg post my right verse. (Last email) Its been edited at several points and some lines switched. Pls delete the verses on this thread to prevent duplicity also.

Also on my outro, change 'indecency mag' to 'pourno mag'
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Mobinga: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
**Heart Attack ** Slumps and Dies**
Re: *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon (Ibime V DBR) ********** by Ibime(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^Thats why I said delete them verses from here to prevent duplicity and traffic to this thread instead of the other one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Tosinadeda Diss! / Calling All Female Battle Rappers:Come Battle (Holla At Cray).and battle 2fine4u / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.