Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,861 members, 7,909,229 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

N-power: What You Should Know About Social Investments Head Uwais - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-power: What You Should Know About Social Investments Head Uwais (195 Views)

FG Sacks 2,525 N-power Beneficiaries, Warns Against Acts Of Indiscipline, Others / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) / Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power: What You Should Know About Social Investments Head Uwais by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday re-appointed Maryam Uwais as senior special assistant to his office on social investment, Concise News reports.

The Senior Special Assistant to Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo on Media and Publicity Laolu Akande announced this in a statement on Wednesday.

Advertise With Us

Buhari’s wife Aisha had lamented that the government’s Social Investment Programmes (SIP) has failed in northern Nigeria.

But that did not stop Buhari from approving her re-appointment to handle SIP in his second term.

What You Should Know About Uwais

Here are some interesting things you should know about Uwais below:

https://www.concisenews.global/2019/08/22/n-power-what-you-should-know-about-social-investments-head-uwais/

(1) (Reply)

2019 Total Nigeria Plc Programme For Juniors -vie- Solar Project / I Want To Know How Legit Is Heightrecords.. / Blacks Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.