Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bob's Big Blunder On G. U. S 7 Grand Finale! What A Big Mess! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob's Big Blunder On G. U. S 7 Grand Finale! What A Big Mess! (1749 Views)

Davido And Wizkid Performed Together At Rémy Martin Allstar Grand Finale In LAG / Davido Makes A Blunder On His Facebook Post(photo) / Spendthrift Lifestyle Of Skye Bank’s Chairman, Tunde Ayeni! … Splashed N2bn On G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bob's Big Blunder On G. U. S 7 Grand Finale! What A Big Mess! by bigshowsz: 1:21am On Oct 23, 2010
I wonder whether anyone joined me in noticing Bob Manuel-Udoukwu's mess up in the Gulder Ultimate Search (G.U.S) Grand Finale clearly won by Oluremi Oyekunle.

Kunle was the first to sort out the 3 boxes of the sword, dagger and the hour glass, afterwhich he ran over to cut the rope that let down the wooden bridge. Whilst kunle was set to cross the bridge, Atiku and Leke were still battling with their own boxes. Thus, Kunle swifly and wildly crossed the last rubicon to hoist the flag which confirmed him as the winner, ''the ultimate hero''. Meanwhile, Leke and Abubakar Atiku were still in sixes and seven with their boxes. . . and what did our friend, Bob do?

Bob's big booboo: Bob now commits the biggest blunder on earth as it were - He ordered Leke and Atiku to stop immediately and join Kunle in celebrating! Can anyone out there spot Bob's blunder before I say it? Nobody! O.K, let me just say it: Bob, in stopping Leke and Atiku from completing their tasks, serendipitously caused the GUS7 Finale to end without a clear 2nd & 3rd winners between Atiku and Leke!!! Who came 2nd and who came 3rd? Because Chukwuma Anyanwu who was evicted before the finals is clearly the 4th best!

If it were in the past GUS finals, where you had only 2 competitors in the final, then it would be okay to stop the loser once a winner has emerged, isn't it? But in this setting, 3 people went into the final and not 2!

I submit that its high time Bob is eased out of anchoring the show, after all he failed woefully in the Celebrity GUS won by Emeka ike. This blunder of his is a good opportunity to evict him once and for all! How will the GUS organisers now determine the 1st & 2nd runner up between Atiku Abubakar and Leke Oshimade? Big dilemma indeed!!

More details here http://www.nigeriangulderultimatesearch7finale
Re: Bob's Big Blunder On G. U. S 7 Grand Finale! What A Big Mess! by tollu: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2010
I admit that was puzzling but then, the Kunle guy was starting to look like a fool while rejoicing alone. Guess the 2nd & 3rd positions would be decided by the number of sides already arranged. I wouldn't consider Bob's action a big blunder.
Re: Bob's Big Blunder On G. U. S 7 Grand Finale! What A Big Mess! by Valto(m): 2:59am On Oct 27, 2010
there is no blunder there. it shows clearly that there is no 1st runners up or 2nd runner up. bob wouldnt have told them to come over, if truly gulder intend to av any runners up prize. every thing he bob does there is being directed by the council of elders(producers).

(1) (Reply)

Ibru Stalks Rio Ferdinand / Naija Pal & Their Stigmatization / The 'robbery' Incident At Basketmouth's Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.