Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Mercy Johnson Reveals How She Puts Work And Marriage Together (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Reveals How She Puts Work And Marriage Together (video) (917 Views)

Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) / BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Reveals How She Puts Work And Marriage Together (video) by Tmania: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson who was a guest at the BBC pidgin, talked about her life, marriage, career and many other things.

In the interview session which was tagged “Question Till Mouth Pain You With Mercy”, the actress answered numerous questions till she gets tired.

When asked how she copes with marriage and work, Mercy replied she makes use of scale of preference as she puts in what’s more important to her at that particular moment ahead any other things.

In her words translated from the Pidgin language. She said:

What I use is scale of preference, I live my life based on what’s more important, so i follow it like that.

She got tired eventually when she hilariously tell the interviewer she’s tired of the questions.”

Watch the video here; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/22/mercy-johnson-reveals-how-she-puts-work-and-marriage-together-video/

Re: Mercy Johnson Reveals How She Puts Work And Marriage Together (video) by Tmania: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2019

Re: Mercy Johnson Reveals How She Puts Work And Marriage Together (video) by Tmania: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Reveals How She Puts Work And Marriage Together (video) by Tmania: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Sings Praises To Mr And Mrs Adeleke During Church Service / ''Its Was a Misunderstanding'' Man Apologized After Beating Bobrisky On the Road / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Gigantic $1.1 Million Wedding Ring Bought By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.