Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,523 members, 7,920,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (252653 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Talking about Tourist Visa@Verniaauthor=Tblackshout post=115426709]
So does it mean that if they didn’t send you message you’ll likely get approval mail?[/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Why are you mourning now this young man and you insulted me a lot in this trend and when I noticed you didn't know anything about Turkey visa, I had to stop argue with you and want you to come back for reply. Listening, Date at back of your passport means: Your documents is incomplete and your visa is going to be denied but they wouldn't tell you this because they will forward all your documents to Turkish authority in Turkey and some universities wouldn't accept it, why did you want to denied our students visa, they pay for tuition fee that's why only 1percent get visa
with date of interview at back of passport and some universities didn't care but if they didn't write date of interview at back of your passport, just give you white paper and passport that means your documents is complete and visa is 100percent within 4-6weeks without any help from universities embassy will send you approval message but turkey embassy wouldn't tell about this because of what they want to collect from you.

Well just last month there was someone I know who had date at the back of her passport and was given the student visa… while process took 2weeks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaSureties01:

Well just last month there was someone I know who had date at the back of her passport and was given the student visa… while process took 2weeks

Well so far non of us here works at the embassy everything said is still an assumption, most of the issues raised I have seen people still get student visa. If it’s denied good if it’s not then good, let’s be optimistic.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaSureties01:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobey05: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
What happens if you apply for tourist visa like I did, I applied in July I am close to my expected travel date but yet still no email, I have tried to email them no response back and their number isn’t going through either �, anyone with similar issue ? Please I don’t need advise from bitter and confused people
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by azander: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08149037437
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please someone should give me tourist visa requirements for turkey.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by missusadey: 5:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Tobey05:
What happens if you apply for tourist visa like I did, I applied in July I am close to my expected travel date but yet still no email, I have tried to email them no response back and their number isn’t going through either �, anyone with similar issue ? Please I don’t need advise from bitter and confused people

Hello. Have you gotten a feedback? My travel date is next week too and I haven't heard anything from them.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Champora:
Update, these are the requirements I saw as of today at Voya Visa Lagos. I didn't see a lot of people. Make sure you have your birth certificate

$255 + N13,000 charged (it includes courier). Be sure to carry exact amount as change is not given.
hello bro, does this $255 inclusive of insurance?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Champora:
Update, these are the requirements I saw as of today at Voya Visa Lagos. I didn't see a lot of people. Make sure you have your birth certificate

$255 + N13,000 charged (it includes courier). Be sure to carry exact amount as change is not given.
hello bro, does this $255 inclusive of insurance?
2. Do I have to fill any forms online before I go to submit my documents?
3. Where do I get the application form?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Luukqman(m): 5:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Please who do i address the introduction letter to. Is it the head of consulate or ambassador of Turkey embassy abuja. Someone should please help
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by azander: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2022
The consulate
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by azander: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2022
pls if u have gotten your passport back..How many days did it take for them to return the passport
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Soraco57(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning, is there a WhatsApp group for this section ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please, where can I get the visa application form nau ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Everything has been changed. No website for Visa Application anymore, You will fill your form at Voya center.
cucumbar:
Please, where can I get the visa application form nau ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Everything has been changed. No website for Visa Application anymore, You will fill your form at Voya center.
hmmm! Okay
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Sanusi500: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Good day, please has any one had an issue where the person was asked to send (paid) flight ticket and updated travel insurance and then afterwards the passport was dhl to them and there wasn't visa on it just the pink slip and white paper stating that "your application has been forwarded to the turkish authorities for examination and you would be contacted soon" cause have bought my ticket and send it to them but am with my passport, went to the embassy and I was told I would be contacted please does anyone have this experience or seen someone who does, please i kindly await your response (it's a student visa application)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Sanusi500:
Good day, please has any one had an issue where the person was asked to send (paid) flight ticket and updated travel insurance and then afterwards the passport was dhl to them and there wasn't visa on it just the pink slip and white paper stating that "your application has been forwarded to the turkish authorities for examination and you would be contacted soon" cause have bought my ticket and send it to them but am with my passport, went to the embassy and I was told I would be contacted please does anyone have this experience or seen someone who does, please i kindly await your response (it's a student visa application)

Kindly go and pay for e ticket and send it via email or if u want it more faster go to Turkish embassy in Abuja and submit it in person ur passport and visa will be sent to u with 48 hours am speaking from experience same thing happened to me when I got my visa congratulations in advance
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abayox1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone that submitted his/her application for Turkish Student visa on 1st of August. Yet to receive any response from the embassy.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by azander: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sanusi500:
[quote author=Sanusi500 post=115880008]

When did u apply
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by azander: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2022
abayox1:
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone that submitted his/her application for Turkish Student visa on 1st of August. Yet to receive any response from the embassy.

Yeah �
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abayox1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
azander:

Yeah �

Have you gotten any feedback lately, kindly chat me up via ajibadeabayomi30@gmail.com for positive link up please. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Sanusi500: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=azander post=115931422][/quote]

July 21st
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AbahCharity(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hi everyone.
Is the typhoid vaccine compulsory for the student visa requirements? Or I can do without it. I would appreciate a prompt response
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abayox1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sanusi500:

July 21st

Any feedback?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abayox1(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2022
AbahCharity:
Hi everyone.
Is the typhoid vaccine compulsory for the student visa requirements? Or I can do without it. I would appreciate a prompt response

No
Not required
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AbahCharity(f): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2022
abayox1:

No
Not required

Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobey05: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
I can’t find my passport!!! They keep telling me to call today call tomorrow, Mehn I regret ever applying for a Turkish visa !!! Please does anyone know how I can deal with this situation? I was told it was sent out since august 19th please can anyone help ?! I need my passport I don’t need their foolish visa at this point
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by timzy2: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please, I will need someone knowledgeable about the Turkish visa to answer my questions thanks, I tried searching online but the information has been challenging to come by.

I am having a work meeting on October 10 in Turkey, and have plans to apply for a Turkish visa. I have not started my application because my passport is not with me, it's with another embassy right now, and I'm hoping to get it by the end of the month.

My questions is:

1) How long does it take to get a Turkish visa (visit) right now?
2) I'm resident in Lagos, how can I begin my application (read in the tread I have to go to voyacenter), is Abj or Lag faster, or which is better?

3) I have Uk visit visa, can it in any way help in the turkish visa, maybe something like Turkish evisa..confused on this

Any advice generally will be greatly appreciated to fast-track things. the traveling will be sponsored by my company, so I can get any documents that are necessary to make things easier and faster. So, please do good to let me know. Merci beaucoup.

P.s I don't know anything about Turkey, first-time applicant.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by CharlyKeleb: 5:07am On Aug 25, 2022
schweinsteiger:

How far bro, any feedback now?
Sorry bro!.
I forgot i had a thread here!.
They actually got back to me after 2 months
But unfortunately the visa wasn’t granted!.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abayox1(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2022
divine128:
If you are interested in joking,our Nigeria Turkey aspirant WhatsApp group pls drop ur number,the group was created for quick info,questions about how to apply for a university in Turkey,if you are in Turkey already and you want a friend from Nigeria These are the reasons the group was created.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Reply)

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.