Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,617 members, 7,930,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:42 AM

Abby Chioma Zeus, The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abby Chioma Zeus, The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Naked (1778 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abby Chioma Zeus, The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Naked by Petfadblog: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Abby Chioma Zeus, the founder of The Boob Movement, let her boobs and every other part of her body hang out as she promoted a vlog addressing her "totally sagging boobs".

In a new photo shared by the Nigerian model, she went completely naked from head to toe.

Promoting the new video titled "My boobs are sagging", she warned that the content of the video is "coded red".

She wrote: "It's real guys!!! CODE RED!!! ? My boobs are totally sagging and I feel like I'm aging lol."

See the full video below.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/the-boob-movement-founder-strips.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-JUN7ShRDB5g/XV6KPjYPuYI/AAAAAAAADoU/sbhreBom6PkUIo1NjwfwveQXMm8-f84aACLcBGAs/s1600/All-Nigerian-artistes-have-small-dck-%25E2%2580%2593-SA-Model-Abby-Zeus-Video.jpeg[/img]
Re: Abby Chioma Zeus, The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Naked by faithfull18(f): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
No shame anymore.

1 Like

Re: Abby Chioma Zeus, The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Naked by Petfadblog: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
ladies sha
Re: Abby Chioma Zeus, The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Naked by donbachi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Breastident

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Are Really Up To Something Fishy, See Davido Recent Photos / What Is Your View On Emilydates Site / Zlatan Dey Claim Streetz But Ordinary Ajebo Run Am Streetz With Just Icecream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.