Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Toyin Abraham Reveals The Name Of Her Newborn Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Reveals The Name Of Her Newborn Son (483 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Chacha Eke Poses With Her Newborn Son (Photo) / 'I Don't Want A Perfect Man, I Want An Honest Man' - Toyin Abraham Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reveals The Name Of Her Newborn Son by Petfadblog1: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Toyin Abraham has revealed the name of her newborn son.
The actress, who recently welcomed her first child with Kolawole Ajeyemi, said their child's name is Ire, which means Goodness in English.

She wrote: "We are super grateful for the love, care and gifts we have gotten since the arrival of our baby, IRE. The love has been surreal, the care has been enormous and the gifts keep coming. I pray that God will reward us all for all you did for us. He will pay you all back for the love care and gifts. We will all continue to rejoice for the rest of the Year.

"DADDY AND MUMMY IRE."

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/toyin-abraham-reveals-name-of-her.html
Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals The Name Of Her Newborn Son by Petfadblog1: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reveals The Name Of Her Newborn Son by onipludi: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
what a nice name

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Birthday Bash: Police Gives Detailed Reasons For The Shut Down Of Venue / DAVIDO Finally Confrims Chioma's Pregnancy Rumors,talks About His Marriage Plans / FAST DOWNLOAD] Zhigymania Living My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.