Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,588 members, 7,937,659 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex (7076 Views)

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by lumiday(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Heads to this thread, read, watch and follow the video narration especially on the full video https://www.nairaland.com/5339679/awon-omo-soakaway-street-comedy
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Chenzee(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
ILEMUDA:

You will be forming saint Now....bur when she give you now....you will just Nack and clean ur mouth...... hmmmm naija shaii

Lol...I don't nack any longer... I'm her big bros na...Just gonna counsel her if need be...
blackivy will stay a virgin until her wedding night...Lions like ILEMUDA shud go find someone else...Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by MannieA(f): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2019
ILEMUDA:
shift Go Where......? You too spoil jooorr......... please shift lemme chichomtin

How am I spoilt? hian!!!!!mtchewwwww
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by MannieA(f): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Marineghost:

Hehehe virgin in Nigeria lol
Yes I prefer it....... cool cool

No virgins in naija again??
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Im still a virgin. But you wrote cool. Do you prefer it??
undecided
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by sofiscatedmoron: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2019
I hate blood in a pusscy ,,that is the most disgusting thing in this world
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Marineghost: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
arent we plenty??
shocked i thought it would be messy.

During the banging
I just ignore the flo
Condom is there to protect the preek
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Marineghost: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

No virgins in naija again??

Very rare
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Marineghost:

During the banging
I just ignore the flo
Condom is there to protect the preek
grin . I see youre fearless. But i cant imgine the sight. Blood, bits of uterus lining, the dissolved egg.
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Marineghost: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin . I see youre fearless. But i cant imgine the sight. Blood, bits of uterus lining, the dissolved egg.

Don't tell me this all the stuff that flow out women
It is a sin to feel Hot on Friday
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Marineghost:

Don't tell me this all the stuff that flow out women . . . . It is a sin to feel Hot on Friday
That turns you on?? Why friday??
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Marineghost: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
That turns you on?? Why friday??

Yeah
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by nicepoker101(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chenzee:

And u r not close to Jos, Plateau state. I would have kept u company...Don't worry, its well..
you want to shag a fellow man like you? grin
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by Chenzee(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
nicepoker101:
you want to shag a fellow man like you? grin

Lol... Blackivy is not a man... She's a lady...
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by nicepoker101(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chenzee:

Lol... Blackivy is not a man... She's a lady...
Na so grin
Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by drezzyx(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Next story pls...
And pls who colonised these words,
knacking ,bleeping, banging kpanshing', shagging etc nothing wey I no go see for here..

Re: See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex by officialfestus(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
nawao

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? / Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.