Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Bald And Proud. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bald And Proud. (958 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bald And Proud. by baldhead: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2019

I was reading through this great forum earlier and I saw this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5371278/head-getting-bald-it-making

To some, it might look funny or dumb for a man to feel depressed about his looks. Don't be mistaken guys, there are a lot of bald men in the world who feel less of a man just because of their baldness.

This thread is just too boost your self esteem. This thread is to show you the beauty in baldness.

I'd also appreciate nairalanders who can upload pictures of themselves to encourage others who are feeling inferior just because they are bald.

FYI: Bald men look more masculine. All you have to do is work on your body fitness.

Now check out this sweetness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6XEsj95rQ8

God made that kindda drip for BALD MEN ONLY!!!!

Re: Bald And Proud. by baldhead: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lalasticlala.
Mynd44

Kindly help the bald guys here. Enough of young and handsome men feeling less important about themselves.

Let's celebrate the MEN

Re: Bald And Proud. by baldhead: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bald is the only sexy out there my brothers!

(1) (Reply)

Does D-mannose Has An Active Effect On Chronic Prostatitis? / Signs Of Healthy Sperm / Top Sources Of Vitamin B17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.