Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,453 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Pastor Was Filming The Woman's HEAVY Buttocks"!!!--police - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pastor Was Filming The Woman's HEAVY Buttocks"!!!--police (446 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pastor Was Filming The Woman's HEAVY Buttocks"!!!--police by Niflheim(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is madness!!!

You ask me where I get my morals from? Well I certainly do not get it from THE BOOK OF HEAVY BUTTOCKS!!! angry angry angry angry angry

That is where you christians get it from!!!

FULL STORY:

FOX 17 News has learned [/b]the man Metro Police say took photos of a woman in an Opry Mills dressing room is a prominent leader with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.[b]

Stephen Murdock posted bail after his arrest last Tuesday after police say he took photos of a woman at H&M.

Murdock’s wife also tried to get the victim not to call police, according to an affidavit.

Murdock is a high councilor with the LDS Church, FOX 17 News has confirmed.

FOX 17 News’ sister station in sister station in Salt Lake City caught up with some of his fellow parishioners, who want to keep their identity a secret.
"It's just disappointing to see that um, especially someone in that position isn't meeting that same position themselves," a parishioner said.

Murdock is from Holiday, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City, and was visiting Nashville when the incident occurred.

The victim, Alondra Alcala, said she never thought a night of shopping at Opry Mills Mall would lead to a total violation of her privacy.

“I thought it was a joke,” Alcala said. “I thought it was a prank, I thought somebody was just messing with me."

Around 6 p.m. Tuesday, Alcala says she took five or six items into the H&M dressing room to try on. That’s where a man who Alcala says looked like an employee directed her to a specific room.
[/b]“From there, I undressed from the waist down, and I looked up and in the corner of the dressing room at the top, there was a camera phone, an iPhone, pointing down at me, so I obviously knew I was being recorded,[b] I freaked out, I froze,” Alcala said..........

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:.....................https://fox17.com/news/local/man-who-filmed-woman-at-opry-mills-dressing-room-identified-as-high-member-of-lds-church

Re: The Pastor Was Filming The Woman's HEAVY Buttocks"!!!--police by JeromeBlack: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
What is wrong with the antichrist police?

The pastor was only recording that booty for the Lord.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Proposed To My Wife In 1986 - Olukoya / Trinity Is A Demonic Doctrine - Reno Omokri Says / The People You Sleep With Can Give You Generational Curses - Mike Bamiloye Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.