Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Android 10 Is The Official Name For Android Q - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Android 10 Is The Official Name For Android Q (780 Views)

My Samsung PC On Windows 10 Is Give Me Big Issues. / My Windows 10 Is Gulping All My Data.. Please Help Urgently.. / Parrot 3.10 Is Released & Available With New Security Patches , Updates & Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android 10 Is The Official Name For Android Q by haizayah: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Adapted from Google9ja

Google has officially named the next version of Android, which is due to be released this fall: Android 10. Breaking the 10-year history of naming releases after desserts, the company is bailing on providing a codename beginning with a subsequent letter of the alphabet (in this case, Q), which is the way we’ve been referring to Android up to now.

This year is Android 10, next year will be Android 11, and so on.

After a quarter of quiet, the quintessence of Android’s brand has quickly changed without quarrel, resolving a quandary and quitting the quixotic quest to pull a Q dessert out of the quiver. Google won’t quaver on the decision to move away from desserts, which answers a quadrillion querulous questions about the names.

Google has decided it is a quaint tradition that needed to be quite quashed — or at least quelled.

Alongside the new name is an updated logo for Android, one that Aude Gandon, global brand director for Android, says has a “more modern” wordmark. Importantly, it will always include the little green robot.

Read more: https://www.google9ja.com/2019/08/android-10-is-official-name-for-android.html

Re: Android 10 Is The Official Name For Android Q by Rockrunner: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
I do not know, I have for example something like Android 5.1.1 in my 2 years old smartphone and I am totally happy with it no matter how you put it. Thanks for letting me know all that stuff anyway. I do hope I wil test Android Q some day in my life.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 2530P For Sale / Airtel Mifi For Sale 10k / No problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.