Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit (47046 Views)

Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm / Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery / Massive Wedding Cake That Worth N1.2 Million. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Rotimi47: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Edoloaded:
Lol see cloth wey this one spend 1.2mill ontop

You go still enter some places with this cloth and then go bounce u..
grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by ikorodureporta: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2019
I look flyer with my 8k outfit
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Orpe7(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Lord knows i wont send any money to any gofundme acct for people like this when shit hits the fan

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2019
That him top nah #1,500 for amarachi shop ooo
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by lloyds(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Looks local and fake. . Like chinco
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Samsonklin:
Hahahahaha. I will purchase same quality Of what he’s wearing, maybe even better quality for less than and not more than 50k. Celebrities can inflate things ehn
As in!
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by ledaman: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Classless outfit!
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Even 150,000 do me by dat dress & still Remain some changes............ dey are busy chopping there wealth in this world.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2019
If I hear "please donate" Tomorrow eh
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by StandardJohn(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2019
who don WOR WOR don WOR WOR
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by drezzyx(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Bought on credit, because I know most of this celebrity owes a lot...
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Larryslim(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Money can't buy class for real!
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by golddeejay(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Still look poorly dressed.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by lloyds(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Herrymax:
That him top nah #1,500 for amarachi shop ooo

If you buy dozen, na N1,150
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by golddeejay(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Orpe7:
Lord knows i wont send any money to any gofundme acct for people like this when shit hits the fan
later dem celebrity will be talking of been abandoned and begging like Nigerians owe dem pension.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Reeses: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Look at them criminal s..There criminal monkeys in America will steal money and send to them to buy cheap filthy things.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2019
lloyds:

If you buy dozen, no N1,150
Lol your head dey there
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by wizardus: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
daddytime:
Hahahhaha.....very funny indeed..

If you like carry monkey put for plane enter the fashion district for Rome and Paris buy am the trendiest designers, na still monkey you go see when you tell am to face mirror look himself...

The monkey get money pass you
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Razz..
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by chuckdelis: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
And he just looks like a new crazy person on that outfit
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Lenny9000(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yesterday he was on Olamides inbox Begging to be Featured, you would think that once he makes it he too will be Empowering Youths.. But No, it's Clothes.
You would think that those from poor or middle class home might be more wise with money. That Money can set up some people..... Oops I forgot he is not the government, so he should be wasting money on Clothes instead of Investing it Heavily Tomorrow when his career is over we go see.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by PapaAdanna: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Still looking like a gateman

Style is not about the price... It is innate

If you know you know
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by rashrockalabx(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
And the material go don dey #Aba ooo 800 per trouser length... undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Pkbsb: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
042Trend:

Zlatan spent over 1.2million naira on just one outfit. Absurd right?

Zlatan would not be the first and last Nigerian artiste to flaunt expensive designer wears as the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage are always clothed in very expensive attires. However, he is the latest to spend an enormous amount on just clothing.

The singer took to his Instagram page to share a picture of his very stylish outfit and also to reveal that a large proportion of his income is spent on clothes. He wrote “I spend money on the things I wear !! ?? .

Looking closely at the picture, one would think he is a Balenciaga ambassador because his entire outfit is a complete set from the fashion brand.

Here is a breakdown of his outfit:

Balenciaga Pouch Strap costs $695 dollars equivalent to N250,200

Balenciaga Track Led Trainers costs $995 equivalent to N358,200

Balenciaga BB0003 Rectangle glasses costs $339 equivalent to N122,040

Balenciaga All Over Logo Normal Fit Shirt costs $595 which is equivalent to N214,200

Balenciaga Pants costs $850 which is equivalent to N306,000

The total amounts to $3,474 which is exactly N1,250,640

More ==>> https://www.042hits.com/photos-check-out-zlatans-n1-2-million-naira-balenciaga-outfit/

Zlatan ...Please get a land ...It's better
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by ndee43(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
All are vanity upon vanity!! I advice peeps to invest their hard earned monies on things that can keep bringing profits and dividends in their lives till they exists. Remember that you are expected to live as long as metusaleh so you should not blame our God if you spend all your earnings on frivolous life style that will continue to evolve as long as the satellite is in the orbits.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Sososo(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Just looking like a VILLAGE secondary school student
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by Sososo(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
daddytime:
Hahahhaha.....very funny indeed..

If you like carry monkey put for plane enter the fashion district for Rome and Paris buy am the trendiest designers, na still monkey you go see when you tell am to face mirror look himself...
wicked
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by haryomikun(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:
This life ehn.

Zlatan was still spamming olamide dm day and night begging for an audience when his close friend; Oladips who seem more talented had been signed by reminisce. It looked more like Oladips was destined for greatness and with an established act like reminisce signing him it will take ages for zlatan to catch up with his friend.

Suddenly olamide picked zlatan's call and gave him funds to shoot his first video and the rest is history. Today he's one of the biggest acts in Nigeria having had collabo with olamide, Burnaboy, davido, tiwa Savage ect to mention a few.

Well Oladips' relationship with reminisce has gone sour and he's still trying to hit that high point of his career.

See zlatan dey buy Benz, buy house.....

I say again, this life ehn.
Ola dips remains more talented though. I believe he will bounce back.

After all this post can be written this same way with ola dips being on the winning side in 10 years...

This life
Re: Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit by DSoj(m): 4:48am On Aug 24, 2019
Still ugly. Still razz looking. Still not attractive.

Just sing. Dazzol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.