Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Help My Phone Operate Itself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Phone Operate Itself (1311 Views)

My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Phone Operate Itself by ourema(f): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
My phone Huawei self operate. What shall I do. Help me out phone gurus in the house
Re: Help My Phone Operate Itself by Reeoman: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
"self operate" in what way. Like pressing things you didn't press? Or phone installing and removing app on its own?
Re: Help My Phone Operate Itself by ourema(f): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Reeoman:
"self operate" in what way. Like pressing things you didn't press? Or phone installing and removing app on its own?

Pressing things I did not want. Thank you
Re: Help My Phone Operate Itself by Reeoman: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
ourema:

Pressing things I did not want. Thank you
The only thing I am aware that can cause such is when you have a faulty touch pad?
Did the phone fell down when you noticed or was anything placed on the phone that is heavy?

By the way which Huawei? Cause most Huawei for you fix the touch you have to change the screen as well cause both the screen and touch are glued together
Re: Help My Phone Operate Itself by ourema(f): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Reeoman:

The only thing I am aware that can cause such is when you have a faulty touch pad?
Did the phone fell down when you noticed or was anything placed on the phone that is heavy?

By the way which Huawei? Cause most Huawei for you fix the touch you have to change the screen as well cause both the screen and touch are glued together
The phone fell had some cracks
Re: Help My Phone Operate Itself by Reeoman: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
ourema:

The phone fell had some cracks
I guess that the cause of the problem.
The touch need to be replaced.
You can take it to any engineer that you aware can possibly fix without spoiling another thing and get it fixed

1 Like

Re: Help My Phone Operate Itself by ourema(f): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Reeoman:

I guess that the cause of the problem.
The touch need to be replaced.
You can take it to any engineer that you aware can possibly fix without spoiling another thing and get it fixed

Thanks much appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Tecno Spark 2 @giveaway Price / Is The Tecno Camon 12 Pro A Good Phone To Buy? / Infinix Hot7 For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.