Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

"Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud (3536 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by ZWorld: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Controversial Nigerian musician and 'Soapy' crooner, Naira Marley, has thrown himself again under the radar for 'promoting internet scam' with a just a comment he made over the indictment and arrest of '80 Nigerians' in the US for a multimillion dollar fraud.

Tunde Ednut posted a video of the arrest of the said fraudsters by the FBI and Nigerians were busy condemning the crime in all ramifications but Naira in his reaction, tagged everybody a criminal, which many didn't find it okay despite his recent encounter with the EFCC.

Watch the video

Source
https://zenithnaija.com/ole-ni-everybody-naira-marley-reacts-to-arrest-of-80-nigerians-for-fraud/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by ZWorld: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Kingosytex(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2019
EFCC don finally blow Naira Marley.

Naira Marley will always go against public opinion, it gets him attention.

4 Likes

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by kheny12(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Useless guy,see the big long weed he his smoking.Na only him be ole(thief).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2019
I just hate this Naira Marley guy sha... Idiot!

4 Likes

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by MiaB(f): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Ole ni e. Everybody is not like you

1 Like

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by movingclouds(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Because your surname na Ole no mean say everybody na Ole...

3 Likes

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Attempt: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Ole Gunner Soja... shocked De only ole I know.

1 Like

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by MannieA(f): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
I just hate this Naira Marley guy sha... Idiot!

nor be only you o..
I dislike the dude a lot

3 Likes

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by igburugudu: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2019
justifying his crime
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
FBI must ensure federal character in publishing the names of yahoo boys.
I protest on behalf of all Abokis and Herdsmen - Igbos have dominated the lucrative business and we wouldn't tekkit
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Funmmyastic: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
You are a thief(Ole).Don't drag anybody into it. Weed and soapy ambassador.
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by dangotesmummy: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why does this dude keep braiding his hair like a 6year old baby girl and worstill be wearing kiddies ribbons lipsrsealed
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
I detest the guy so much I wish can just delete every rubbish I know about him from my brain.
Of all the talentless people I know in this world this guy is the most untalented even upcomings in Theater and Media Arts department are far better than this fool. He just rant gibberish in yoruba and people clap
A very stupid guy and stupid fans angry

3 Likes

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by franklingud(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
When it comes to your money, fear igbos.

When it comes to your life, fear fulani herdsmen.

Choose wisely
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Olalan(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
And to think this guy has fans........
BTW for those who love him they better tell him to stop smoking his weeds which make him senseless else the govt. Will use him as a scapegoat. And once they throw him behind bars all his yeye fans will ditch him ASAP
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Raydos: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
G
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Alwaysking: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
MiaB:
I'm a thief, Everybody can't be a thief like me
Ole!!!
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Stealthwalker(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Someone should please take social media off this guy, he is injuring himself, in case doesn't know his case with the efcc is still on and he was granted bail and not discharged and aquinted. So everything he does is being gathered as evidence. And we can see how something as trivial as a comment on social media ruined Invictus
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Kingkun69(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
These comments here

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by MiaB(f): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Alwaysking:
Ole!!!
Numbskull stop stalking me. Weirdo
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Alwaysking: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
MiaB:
I want to be your bitch baby
Sorry I don't need a hoe, my girlfriend is okay for me.
Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by MiaB(f): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:

My mom the street slut wishes she swallowed. Would have saved us all an abomination which is me, after all I'm a product of a mass gang rape
Yes you are. You're the sperm that should have been captured and flushed down a toilet pipe. Spits on your cursed head!

1 Like

Re: "Ole Ni Everybody"—Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of '80 Nigerians' For Fraud by Alwaysking: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2019
MiaB:
Yes am a slut, including my mom who taught me, I'm the sperm that should have been captured and flushed down a toilet pipe. Spits on my cursed head!
Why are you swearing for yourself, take it easy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Our Reality Scripted By Occult Groups Down The Ages? Visual Truth / Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures / Photos: Elon Musk First Hotel In Mars Set To Open Soon At $5m Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.