Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,066 members, 7,966,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:26 AM

Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million (16847 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by nonjebose(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good for him. But I don't like his style of play. Not for super eagles
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by smartking1: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Infopalace International in conjunction with Web Experts invite you to Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Conference Scheduled to hold on Saturday 24th August, 2019, at Shekinah House, 23, Ajao Road, near Time Square Event Center, Off Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos. Time: 10am
For detail content of the programme visit

https://www.infopalace.com.ng/invitation-to-cryptocurrency-blockchain-conference-in-lagos/

Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by Emmanuel602(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Emu4life:
Someone actually paid 6M for this guy wonders shall never end...

Have you watched him play for midtjylland before?
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
otu aye
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by cenaman(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Long for nothing, football is not his calling he should try basketball.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by saintaustine(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Average Nigerian players.

Mtcewwwwwww
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by EXLOVER(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And 1 Paul Onuachu- 500 EXLOVER,naso life be
Sure bro, but not me though, you're only talking to my moniker.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by Tchange1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
This guy is a good target man.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by Tchange1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
saintaustine:
Average Nigerian players.

Mtcewwwwwww

This guy is good.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by Mogajunior(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
This Onuachu is not worthy of playing for Ikorodu fc.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by Truthsbitter: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
The number wizards on this thread is alarming!
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by Perfectpair111: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
OK .....

Good day everyone , are you interested in owing a shop on WhatsApp ?� yes a shop on WhatsApp all you need is just a phone , Internet, and WhatsApp ,simple ! right � then join this group https:///G35G74L1ux29SMsFknuzrz for 24/7 updates on new stocks ranging from shoes ��,bags ���,clothes ����� of different kinds and households utensils and many more �������� all at wholesale prices wow!!� yes ! Tested ! Trusted! And confirmed
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by ubcandid(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
nonjebose:
Good for him. But I don't like his style of play. Not for super eagles
So we're people saying about osimehin because of little play time at AFCON. The onachu of a guy has been performing over the years for his dannish club. #Not for super eagles? Only a coach can decided that. Moses was on the down trot of his career until conte invented a style that made him indispensable. This guy scored against Man U in a Europa league game in which they won the first leg, over the years pundits were surprised on his exclusion from the team. It's too early to write off the young chap who has a lot of years ahead of him to give us.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by ubcandid(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emu4life:
Someone actually paid 6M for this guy wonders shall never end...

He among the hottest prospects in Europe if you know. A proven goal scorer. His stats is no easy feat.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by ubcandid(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Caseless:
grin

I don't know much about his club exploits, but I don't think he justified the confidence Rohr "reposed" in him at the nations cup.

Tactless Rohr? Check the youngs mans goals/ goal stat for his club.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by Caseless: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubcandid:

Tactless Rohr? Check the youngs mans goals/ goal stat for his club.
I'll check that out.
Re: Paul Onuachu Joins Genk From Midtjylland For €6 Million by ubcandid(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
mtconcept:

Last weekend is gone and its gone forever..This week is yours to win or to lose..(MOST DFINITELY LOSE)

Remember dont Chase your loses but do all you can to face the future and win.. (AND KEEP LOSING)

This weekend will be much better than last weekdnd provided you know what you are doing..i sense there will be massive winning this weekend . (NOBODY WHO STAKES A GAME WITH HIS HARD EARNED MONEY DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE/SHE IS DOING...WISHFUL THINKING BUT I HOPE SO FOR PUNTERS.)

Remember selecting the game is not based in what you think or wether or not you like a club..(YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF HERE SAME WAY RESULTS CONTRADICTS OUT INTELECTS; YOU EARLIER SAID PROVIDED YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING NIT A FUNCTION OF YOUR THOUGHTS ?)

Kindly select wisely and remember to bet wisely also ( #SELECT WISELY...THATS ALIEN WORD IN GAMBLE DICTIONARY)

Bet with money that even if you lose it wont affect you in anyway..(WISE STATEMENT)

The fewer your selection,the closer you are to winning ..(YOU CANT BE SO SURE)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Super Eagles To Pocket $10,000 Each For Egypt, Sudan Wins / Harry Kane Makes History, Goes Above Thierry Henry In Scoring Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.