Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement (37408 Views)

Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) / '#EndSARS Is A Failed Biafra Movement Supported By Gullible Ones' - Adamu Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Madness shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Amanyanabo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
What kind of confused ijaw man is this
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Onlyonebuhari: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
stefanbanach:
Go and sit down.

The north has waged an economic war against the southerners who they refer to as infidels.

That is what jihad is, an eternal war against the kafirs. To constantly pressure them until they accept Islam and prophet Mohammed as the one true prophet. You cannot come and preach peace to us when the north holds such poisonous evil ideology. Nigeria can never be one because Islamic doctrine divides humanity into two. The muslims and the inferiors(kafirs). There is division already even without we disliking ourselves physically.

I have read the quran and the hadith and I can tell you that the problem of Nigeria is the north and their obsession to subduing the south and converting them to Islam.

Islam is cancer to humanity.

Thank you!

Continue copying and pasting nonsense! You have no shame out of the list of 80 criminals released by FBI yesterday, your brothers are 77 in number on the list yet you are crying of religious hatred. Last week the killers of Pastor in Enugu were apprehended yet they are all Igbos. I pray your continue to shift blame on Islam so that your brothers can erase you guys from the map.
Idiot when Jonathan was visiting jerusalem like toilet and billions of dollars looted under him no one blame it on his religion. You can't get something doing but can borrow money to buy data and be social media miscreant....
You will get sense once your mate are making it in life while u continue t trade Islam. The fastest growing religion in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
This guy dey find money..lol
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Blessings4me(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
9ja my country... The only country that has so many country.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Continue copying and pasting nonsense! You have no shame out of the list of 80 criminals released by FBI yesterday, your brothers are 77 in number on the list yet you are crying of religious hatred. Last week the killers of Pastor in Enugu were apprehended yet they are all Igbos. I pray your continue to shift blame on Islam so that your brothers can erase you guys from the map.
Idiot when Jonathan was visiting jerusalem like toilet and billions of dollars looted under him no one blame it on his religion. You can't get something doing but can borrow money to buy data and be social media miscreant....
You will get sense once your mate are making it in life while u continue t trade Islam. The fastest growing religion in the world.
Typical Nigerian and ad hominem.... Devoid of simple reasoning.

After calling me names, you didn't refute the claim that Islam encourages and infact preaches the killing of non-Muslims.

I'm yet to see a single Muslim who will argue that prophet Mohammed didn't ask muslims not to kill non-Muslims.

I'm happy that Islam is not accepted where I'm from.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by mokkalu1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Trouble maker.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by okeniti: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
The power vacuum and her problems that Biafra will create if realised, I hope the people are aware. If not you're playing with civil war which defeats the whole point of Biafra but that's just my opinion.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Almaiga: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
D.O.A Dead On Arrival. grin grin grin

Associatiom of losers. grin

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Charly68: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Asari should thread softly softly oo
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
We stand with Asari.

This is the only Biafra movement recognized and accepted by all.

See men dem!

In strong terms, we reject the overripe fraudster. He is not of us!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
gidgiddy:

The Biafran movement is what is important. It is far more important than Asari Dokubo or Nnamdi Kanu. Dokubo and Kanu can whatever they like, their mouth is their property. What I care about is that they do their quota to keep the Biafran spirit moving on
Their quota that is already divided and you are doing nothing to unite both causes?
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
Afonja and confusion..

They don't know if they will start shouting "We SS " which might contradict their narrative grin

Why some have reduced themselves to "Biafra is Ijaw name " just to keep going.

Why some are now saying that Asari is a scammer...

May confusion never depart from you people since you have chosen to put your mouth in something that is beyond your brain capacity ...

Meanwhile, @ the topic.....

During Mandala's time, they had so many factions during their struggles..

Vultures should keep shut!
Say something to Asari Dokubo and stop beating about the bush
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Jetrue3oo: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Asari dokubo you be complete completed mumu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
stefanbanach:
Typical Nigerian and ad hominem.... Devoid of simple reasoning.

After calling me names, you didn't refute the claim that Islam encourages and infact preaches the killing of non-Muslims.

I'm yet to see a single Muslim who will argue that prophet Mohammed didn't ask muslims not to kill non-Muslims.

I'm happy that Islam is not accepted where I'm from.
What's your reply to Asari Dokubo?
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Area4Area:
What's your reply to Asari Dokubo?
Get out my mentions.

You hate me already. You'll kill me if you have the chance because I don't believe in your paedophile of a prophet.

Why should I talk to you?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by duncun: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by duncun: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
duncun:
alhaji yyeske I was expecting to see you here....you're keeping up with your mandate to make sure the south is disunited. Anything Biafra draws you out of hiding.
You've been noticed but please before you leave, what is your reply to an Ijaw man Asari Dokubo saying trash about your Biafra? Is he right or wrong? You may be a Chinese Buddhist, good enough but just answer the question please.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
[s][/s]

Asari movement pain am!

A tired Osu/reject spotted.

Trash!
You never start to dey cry.

I have started sensitizing southerners why they must reject anything Islam in southern Nigeria.

Nigerians allow you muslims because Nigerians don't read. They haven't read the quran to. Know it's contents.

If Nigerians know the content of the quran, they'll ban Islam in southern Nigeria just as Japan did.

Islam is a religion of terrorism and genocide.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
duncun:
He's easy to spot on...just check any biafra news or kanu IPOB related news this yyeske will be there drinking fura all over the thread
You've been noticed as well but answer my question, was Asari Dokubo right or wrong?
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Your own case is on another level, what's your reply to Asari Dokubo?

Dem nor fit.

Who b slave for wia him master dey?

They are nothing but bunch of cowards.

Just one pim from Asari will send then heading towards the river of Niger. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by igwefivestar(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
loopman:

Even the elephant Tompolo lives in the bush now grin
Chai see finishing.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
stefanbanach:
You never start to dey cry.

I have started sensitizing southerners why they must reject anything Islam in southern Nigeria.

Nigerians allow you muslims because Nigerians don't read. They haven't read the quran to. Know it's contents.

If Nigerians know the content of the quran, they'll ban Islam in southern Nigeria just as Japan did.

Islam is a religion of terrorism and genocide.
[/s]

Matured nonsense.

Oya place ur flat brain down maa climb am pass.

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Dem nor fit.

Who b slave for wia him master dey?

They are nothing but bunch of cowards.

Just one pim from Asari will send then heading towards the river of Niger. grin
Funny enough, not one of them had condemned Asari Dokubo, all they are trying to do is pinning the SW and north into this "internal Biafran case".
IPOB and cowardice is just like 5&6, some are bringing religion into the mix instead of facing the culprit.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by fk001(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
stefanbanach:
Go and sit down.

The north has waged an economic war against the southerners who they refer to as infidels.

That is what jihad is, an eternal war against the kafirs. To constantly pressure them until they accept Islam and prophet Mohammed as the one true prophet. You cannot come and preach peace to us when the north holds such poisonous evil ideology. Nigeria can never be one because Islamic doctrine divides humanity into two. The muslims and the inferiors(kafirs). There is division already even without we disliking ourselves physically.

I have read the quran and the hadith and I can tell you that the problem of Nigeria is the north and their obsession to subduing the south and converting them to Islam.

Thank you!

But Alhaji Asari Dokubo is a Muslim a devoted one at that, and you people still worship and follow him is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
fk001:

But Alhaji Asari Dokubo is a Muslim a devoted one at that, and you people still worship and follow him is that not hypocrisy?
Asari had earlier said that IPOBians are slaves to him so what do you expect? You can see how they've been avoiding the thread
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Brightchibuzor: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Asro is a big time scammer,i only pit those people that is followin him.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by degamemaster(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
stefanbanach:
Go and sit down.

Thank you!

Ok now I have read a comment from s sensible fellow who says the truth without mincing words, God bless.
Until Islam is either banned/criminalized, humanity can never have compete peace of mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Brightchibuzor:
Asro is a big time scammer,i only pit those people that is followin him.
Rephrase your grammar mbok, e no follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency / Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) / Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.