Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This (279 Views)

Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process / The Truths Don Dy Come Out........ / Must I Have A Major Certification Before I Can Apply As An Experienced Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This by Felixtami(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2019
I am in a situation now where everything, everybody is looking upto me, ecxpecting me to start performing and taking responsibilities but i dont have a job or business am doing. A source of finance is far from me and am feeling the pressure. All i need is a place where i can attach myself with to be able to recieve salary or wages. Please anybody who is in best position to help should please help no matter how small, it will definitely go a long way.....Thanks

My contact details: call or whatsapp: 08149627152, franklinnathaneal00@gmail.com
Re: What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This by czarina(f): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2019
It is well. I hope you find help.

Not sure if this is your situation but that's the problem with Africa or maybe just a Nigerian culture. Mama and Papa will produce plenty children and then drop the responsibility on the first and probably only one they managed to give an education or a training.

Not right all, birth a child, take care of that child unless life happens (something really severe) and you're unable to do so.

Only birth as much as you can comfortably cater for.

Each of your kids have their lives to live. Not to play second parent for the others you couldn't care for.

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Invite / Online Jobs Available( Earn N35000 - N50000 Weekly.) / Experienced Store Clerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.