Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:26 PM

Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time (40769 Views)

Manchester City Vs Norwich City (5 - 0) On 21st August 2021 / Liverpool Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 9th August 2019 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 24th October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

You took the words right out of my mouth because Chelsea are now a mid table team at best. His substitution is drab and there's no leadership on the pitch. Whoever made Azplicueta a captain made a mistake. He's an utility and ever present Chelsea player but he doesn't posses leadership qualities. Rudiger, Lela, Giroud and Jorginho would do better.
I hope Lampard proves us all wrong
Giroud and Jorghino as Chelsea Captains grin
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
ozilo1chance:
*sighs*

Chelsea finally wins a football match since the beginning of the world.

Wetin dey pain you for this matter...guy, come out of hiding
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Sorry brother, you have been watching football on a black and white TV.
The flapwit you quoted is no different than you. What stupid pattern is Chelsea playing that is more interesting to watch than Antonio conte's first season?
Is Chelsea playing better football than Man city and Arsenal?
You called this stupid possession based football with no clear cut chances to the centre forward a pattern?
Guardiola should have deployed Fernandinho on the right side of midfield since he came to change Man city's football pattern.
Do you know how many goals we conceeded last season, can you count how many we've got this season? Defensive works is not limited to the defense line alone, if your team have a good defensive midfielder shielding the defence, numbers of goals conceeded would reduce.
Nobody is saying Kante does not have the strength to run around the field 120 times, what I am saying is play him where his strength lies and see the turnaround.

So how about conte second season
What went wrong
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by vichaz10(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingsteve:

Armchair manager, abi coach.
So in your mind, you think you know better than Sarri and Lampard?

You also think it's a coincidence that both managers have deemed it fit to play Kante slightly forward and out of position?

Truth be told, Kante is a box to box mid...
It took the brilliance of Sarri to see that Kante offers more upfield than the holding role, where his energy is being wasted.

With the type of football both Sarri and Lampard have employed, it is imperative that the ball is won back upfield, than close to the defence.

This is where Kante comes in.
With his energy, guile, tenacity and defensive qualities, he is best suited to do this type of pressing than any other player we have.

Kante is a hybrid box to box midfielder, and not a holding midfielder.
Let this sink in!

I don't knw why people still debate on this issue....even towards the end of conte's rein at chelsea kante had the freedom to roam a bit higher up the pitch..

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by weyreypey: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
keep quiet. you talk too much!!

muyiwaadekunle1:

Please tell me where Kante is playing, i need to be schooled by an orangutan like you.
Is he playing as the holding midfielder's role?
You guys are shouting Jorginho as a registrar, he sets the tone of play. Please which stupid play that makes fans sleepy and bored after 20minutes or why are the fans chanting his name with poisoned blame last season? Those are the ones that pay £40 to watch a live match o.
I want Lampard to succeed, i really do because Chelsea have become a nuisance for laying off managers and not integrating star performers from their Academy.

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by vichaz10(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Sorry brother, you have been watching football on a black and white TV.
The flapwit you quoted is no different than you. What stupid pattern is Chelsea playing that is more interesting to watch than Antonio conte's first season?
Is Chelsea playing better football than Man city and Arsenal?
You called this stupid possession based football with no clear cut chances to the centre forward a pattern?
Guardiola should have deployed Fernandinho on the right side of midfield since he came to change Man city's football pattern.
Do you know how many goals we conceeded last season, can you count how many we've got this season? Defensive works is not limited to the defense line alone, if your team have a good defensive midfielder shielding the defence, numbers of goals conceeded would reduce.
Nobody is saying Kante does not have the strength to run around the field 120 times, what I am saying is play him where his strength lies and see the turnaround.

Think abt how liverpool concede cheap goals during klopp first season in charge......modern football does'nt depend solely on DM...u need to press collectively as a team to win the ball bck as quickly as possible........

About conte's first season Purely Counter-Attacking Football with so much intensity...you get found out real quick with that style of play in the premier league,(reason why he could'nt replicate that in the following season) coupled with the fact they always had the whole of a week to rest after burning lot of energy during the weekend with such intensity in their play....that style is suited to only midtable pl teams say wolves.

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by ecclize: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
BENEAMATA:
i hope the individual you quoted is not talking about mason mount ? really ?
Exactly mount is the player in question
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by Lamasta(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Brother forget, i encourage good works, he did well by scoring two brilliant goals but that boy is a championship player at best.

There is nothing like championship player bro Messi of today started from the academy and other notable players so T.Abraham too is not an exception I pray he succed at Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by johnad3(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Bcus chelsea has won, you con deh call somebody weh you no know bros all bcus of 2k

Abouwaza:

How e go be bros
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by ChristianEast: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Please tell me where Kante is playing, i need to be schooled by an orangutan like you.
Is he playing as the holding midfielder's role?
You guys are shouting Jorginho as a registrar, he sets the tone of play. Please which stupid play that makes fans sleepy and bored after 20minutes or why are the fans chanting his name with poisoned blame last season? Those are the ones that pay £40 to watch a live match o.
I want Lampard to succeed, i really do because Chelsea have become a nuisance for laying off managers and not integrating star performers from their Academy.
I don't have time for pips like you. Pele
Re: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) Full Time by KringelPringel: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 6) On 30th August 2014 / UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences / Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.