Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye (37620 Views)

Appeal Court Verdicts Sacking Plateau Lawmakers A Miscarriage Of Justice — Jang / Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Antoeni(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye on Friday described the ruling of the Kogi West National Assembly/State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal nullifying his victory in the March 22 election and ordering a fresh election as a total miscarriage of justice.

In a statement, he said his legal team was already studying the judgement, adding that he would appeal it.

He said he was confident that the Appeal Court would upturn the judgement of the lower tribunal
Melaye said, “I, however, commend the courage and moral strength of the chairman of the tribunal for resisting evil and standing on the part of justice?”

“I have confidence in the Appeal Court to right the wrongs as contained in the pronouncements of the judgement.”
He added, “I also want to tell those jubilating that their jubilation will be short-lived while appealing to my teeming supporters to remain calm as their mandate is safe and secure and cannot be taken through any mischievous means.

“However, our legal team is already working on appealing the judgment and I assure all that justice will prevail.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-my-sacking-miscarriage-of-justice-melaye/amp/

4 Likes

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Antoeni(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Now Please Recite The 2nd Stanza Of the National Anthem
Ajekun iya ni o gone

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Simplyleo: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
I agree with you dino.

Your sheeples from that other side will soon take to streets with placards against buhari for raping democracy.

I mean those ones changing loyalty like slippers.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by yarimo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is victory for democracy grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Biintea: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by drey076(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
wailing is allowed.

as APC spock man, we have pocket the supreme court and we are waiting for you.

SINator of fleet of cars

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by NwaNimo1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chai....so you and Saraki both jobless just like that?

Lol...

Anyway, you can become an Uber driver tomorrow....you get the rides.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by nairalee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Look if they succeed in this rubbish then Nigeria is totally finished. So they cannot tolerate even the tiniest bit of criticism.

This government is useless

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by ikaboy: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Akpabio de laff 4 one corner

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by hisexcellency34: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
I see him visiting Yeye Bello like Nicodemus visited Jesus in the dead of the night

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by orunmila144: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
the miscarriage of justice is that a clown like you is in the senate writing laws.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by saintaustine(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
The law shall take it's full course.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Brugo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why is Dino lamenting? Go to court or pack your bags and leave. You’ve made enough money already like other Senators.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by chigoziri240: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Lamasta(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Antoeni:

He added, “I also want to tell those jubilating that their jubilation will be short-lived while appealing to my teeming supporters to remain calm as their mandate is safe and secure and cannot be taken through any mischievous means.

“However, our legal team is already working on appealing the judgment and I assure all that justice will prevail.”

Dino we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by igwefivestar(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
yarimo:
This is victory for democracy grin grin
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Dannyset(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

Sarathief------gone✔
Atiku-------gone✔
Tree climber--loading 70%

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by cenaman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Las las u go follow ur oga (saraki) go house go rest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Mrsheff(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Akpabio right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Fingerlins: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
No be only miscarriage of justice, nah abortion of democracy! angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Our judiciary is loosing it. Same nonsense they wanted to try with wike bt cudnt.

Same country where a man is caught on video tape severally committing a crime in public office and yet the system is doubting the authenticity for whatever reasons.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by TheAngry1: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
When APC losses = Good day for democracy

When PDP losses = Democracy is in Danger! grin grin grin grin

Una papa! Una daddy's daddy.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by igwefivestar(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Simplyleo:
I agree with you dino.

Your sheeples from that other side will soon take to streets with placards against buhari for raping democracy.

I mean those ones changing loyalty like slippers.
being stupid is a choice, and I think u have already made ur own choice.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Moreoffaith(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
APC led government is a joke.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Simplyleo: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
igwefivestar:
being stupid is a choice, and I think u have already made ur own choice.
E pain am, e really pain am. angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by ArmaniUhuru: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
The tribunal judgement is nothing but a mere distraction. It’s just to divert his attention from his Governorship contest. Smart Adeyemi is of no match to Dino.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Biritiko: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
This guy is an idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Ajekun Iya crooner about to start his drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye by Elvis295(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mustapha Salihu Hails Oshiomhole’s Suspension / Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.