Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nnia Nwodo : I Did Not Collect Any Money From Buhari For RUGA Settlements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnia Nwodo : I Did Not Collect Any Money From Buhari For RUGA Settlements (225 Views)

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo : I Did Not Collect Any Money From Buhari For RUGA Settlements by odinceblog(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ohanaeze Ndigbo has denied the allegations making rounds in the social media that its president general, Chief Nnia Nwodo alongside former deputy senate president, Ike Ekweremadu received N6.2billion from President Muhammadu Buhari for the establishment of RUGA in the Southeast.

In a statement issued on Friday, the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization said neither Nwodo nor Ekweremadu have authority over lands in the Enugu or anywhere in the Southeast.

In a statement by the group, it says:

“Our attention has been drawn to an insidious social media story making the rounds that the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, and a Distinguished Senator and former Deputy Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Ike Ekweremadu, collected a whopping N6.2 billion from President Buhari out of N22.2 billion budgeted to plant RUGA in the country.

CONTINUE READING HIS STATEMENT; https://odinceblog.com/nnia-nwodo-i-did-not-collect-any-money-from-buhari-for-ruga-settlements/

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Choice Of Candidate Trigger Crisis In Restoration Team / Narendra Modi Horoscope: Astrotalk Online Astrology / Senator Abbo Says "The Era Of Politics Of Party Has Gone",

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.