Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,432 members, 7,926,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:07 PM

Rukky Sanda Celebrates 35th Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Celebrates 35th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (877 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Celebrates 35th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by 247Trend: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda, celebrated her 35th birthday with stunning pictures.

In a series of posts on Instagram, Rukky shared beautiful pictures of herself while thanking God for another year of life.

“Only By God’s Grace & Immense Love, I AM here, I AM present, I Am Living Proof Of a Divine ExtraOrdinary Boundless LOVE. And i feel the Energy All Around Me. #Grateful♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️�����������
〰️〰️cheers2aFabulousLuxuriousLIFE�For the rest of my Life* �,” she wrote.

Born Rukayat Akinsanya, Rukky began her acting career in 2004 while still a student. She starred in the movie Angel and the Beast.

She is the CEO of her production company Rukky Sanda Studios, her first self-produced movie was Lethal Woman.

More ==>> https://www.042hits.com/rukky-sanda-celebrates-35th-birthday-with-stunning-pictures/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Rukky Sanda Celebrates 35th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Kbantin: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Rukky Sanda Celebrates 35th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Happy birthday baby girl
Re: Rukky Sanda Celebrates 35th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Praizenews: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hbd oo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola And Khafi Confirm Brewing Romantic Relationship - Video / Ceore Finally Drops Worth It(freestyle) / “biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.