Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA (1094 Views)

The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Crude Oil: A Blessing To Nigeria or a Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA by silami(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2010
Dear NL i have some money i would not need for next one about $25,000  to be precise. I want to invest this money but cant afford losing it because it will affect me seriously. I met this credit institution in Nigeria which gives %5 flat on investment above N1m monthly while my banker here in the USA says i can invest it in diversified way to lessen the risk and the return of about %4 net. seeing in Nigeria i dont have think about the tax. please i need your candid advice and probably suggestion on the best way to invest this money. thanks
Re: Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA by silami(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2010
Hey guys i seriously need ur advice pls!
Re: Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA by omolayo1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
The best business that can give you low risk/ rest of mind you can think of also that l know is equipment business such as Dozer,Excavator etc. make your research about it on your own and let us talk about it if you have interest about it.
Re: Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA by silami(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2010
you mean over here or back home in Nigeria?
Re: Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA by KunleA2(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2010
ROI goes hand in hand with risk. Nigeria risk is high so the ROI. US risk is low hence the ROI is low. Thant is why you can only get low digit in the US.

But the Nigeria business climate can be brutal and give you high blood pressure if you are not careful. You are bound to be hearing stories every where you turn. That said, you can make money like no other place too.

So you be careful. I have been living in the US for a while now, so i know a thing or two about what can and cannot happen.

Rest of mind in the US but low return and Naija can be some stories.

Look before you leap my brother.
Re: Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA by xtremetee: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2010
silami:

Hey guys i seriously need your advice pls!

Hello am a young Nigerian entrepreneur based in the UK, i need a business partner for exporting a specific item (pharmaceutical product) to Nigeria. Since you are in the US thats better cos the products are in NJ. Pls contact if interested.

Thanks.
Re: Which Country has more ROI Nigeria or USA by BimboSeoul: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2013
silami: Dear NL i have some money i would not need for next one about $25,000  to be precise. I want to invest this money but cant afford losing it because it will affect me seriously. I met this credit institution in Nigeria which gives %5 flat on investment above N1m monthly while my banker here in the USA says i can invest it in diversified way to lessen the risk and the return of about %4 net. seeing in Nigeria i dont have think about the tax. please i need your candid advice and probably suggestion on the best way to invest this money. thanks

Please could you send me details of the Nigerian company which gives 5% flat return?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dstv On Pc/desktop/phone - Bonanaza / Tugboat 4 Sale / Who Is Nigeria's Richest Woman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.