Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,124 members, 7,977,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bbnaija: Frodd Speaks On Esther Dumping Him For Nelson After TV Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Frodd Speaks On Esther Dumping Him For Nelson After TV Show (481 Views)

Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Frodd Speaks On Esther Dumping Him For Nelson After TV Show by Punchng: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Frodd on Friday revealed that he would not be upset if fellow housemate, Esther, dates evicted housemate, Nelson, after the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition of the reality television show.
The BBNaija housemate also admitted that he is not in control of his feelings about Esther, adding that he does not know if she was happier when Nelson was in the house.

Frodd stated this while speaking with fellow housemates, Mercy, Diane and Gedoni during a chat in the house garden.
He said: “I will not be upset if Esther date nelson after the house. I don’t know if she was happier then when Nelson was in the house. But it is not enough for me to kill myself.
“If our feelings extents outside this house fine I will be happy.
“But the honest truth is that am not in control of my feelings about her.”

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-frodd-speaks-on-esther-dumping.html

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Speaks On Esther Dumping Him For Nelson After TV Show by Praizenews: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Frodd Speaks On Esther Dumping Him For Nelson After TV Show by WorWorBoy: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frodd grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Enjoy Date / It Is Not A Bad Thing To Be Tagged As A Slay Queen: Actress Efia_odo Real / President Trump Cancels Automatic Citizenship For Children Of U.S. Citizens Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.