Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,133 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Does She Love You Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Love You Alone? (1038 Views)

The white lady said she Love Black Dick / She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / I Dont Think She Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Love You Alone? by bigpriik: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Have you ever asked yourself why your girlfriend loves you even though deep down you know you are an idiot and a jerk,sometimes I see my babe turning guys down like ,some of this guys are finer and richer but she prefers me woooow its crazy that's but some guys still take them for granted am guilty of that.
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by vibbb: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
V12 engine, 160km/hr in 3 seconds.
Power pack double exhaust.
No body can trade that for anything.

If u know, u know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
It's simple:

You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Perhaps she loves you just as you are, flaws & all. Doesn't mean you must push your luck with the douchebaggery though because everyone has a breaking point. While prancing around being a prick, remember you can be easily replaced with a much finer & wealthier version any day grin
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by depumpin(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
vibbb:
V12 engine, 160km/hr in 3 seconds. Power pack double exhaust. No body can trade that for anything.
If u know, u know.
hahaha Baba oooo i hail ooooooo
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by Deicide: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
So a girl loving you is now an achievement grin look at those girls above me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by fcdgrand(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
It's simple:

You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.
as in, woman love is a favor to man?
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigpriik:
Have you ever asked yourself why your girlfriend loves you even though deep down you know you are an idiot and a jerk,sometimes I see my babe turning guys down like ,some of this guys are finer and richer but she prefers me woooow its crazy that's but some guys still take them for granted am guilty of that.

It just means you are not a sensible person it's not that deep
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by bigpriik: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2019
pcguru1:

It just means you are not a sensible person it's not that deep
f***k you
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2019
bigpriik:

f***k you

Lol someone is edgy
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by lincsnuel: 1:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Maybe there's something special about you. Or maybe she's in love.

If she's sincere, then she's a good gal and her type is rare. There is no cause for alarm.

But if she always rejects guys in your presence, or she always tells you about guys she rejected, then you might wanna think twice cos it might be some form of manipulation to make you see her as loyal. In worst case scenarios, she may be collecting d!ck from another awesome guy.

Best of luck bro.
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by bigpriik: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2019
lincsnuel:

If she's sincere, then she's a good gal and her type is rare. There is no cause for alarm.

But if she always rejects guys in your presence, or she always tells you about guys she rejected, then you might wanna think twice cos it might be some form of manipulation to make you see her as loyal. In worst case scenarios, she may be collecting d!ck from another awesome guy.

Best of luck bro.
grin
lincsnuel:

Best of luck bro.
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by Ladikwa(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Enjoy it while it last if u know u know wink
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
fcdgrand:
as in, woman love is a favor to man?

Nope.

It's a general thing applicable in different situations.
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by fcdgrand(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Nope.

It's a general thing applicable in different situations.
go straingth to the point!
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
fcdgrand:
go straingth to the point!

It's not about a woman's love being a favour or something. She said, 'You don't value what you have until you lose it.'

And I was referring to that comment. I said it happens in different situations and not only in a relationship.
Re: Why Does She Love You Alone? by fcdgrand(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Magnoliaa:

It's not about a woman's love being a favour or something. She said, 'You don't value what you have until you lose it.'

And I was referring to that comment. I said it happens in different situations and not only in a relationship.
ok you are welcome nne

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Talks: Locked In The Hell Gates Of Masturbation - Part 1 / Viral Video Of Girls Unlad Video In Zambia 18+ / Why Women Seem To Like Toxic Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.