Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) (32268 Views)

Nigerians Arrested In South Africa For Printing Fake Currency Notes (Video) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Recovers Charms, Fake Currency (pixs) / Nigerian Man Nabbed In South Africa For Fraud & Printing Of Fake Currency (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Perkins1: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wetin dey happen for naija self. Is this how we will conduct the revolution!? By being fraudulent everywhere?

1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
the weirdest set if Nigerians are btw 19 and 30
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by starbuck(f): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
They need to cook those bags of rice for them and made to finish it at once

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Auxtin85:
Bad government is the cause of crime in Nigeria
Tell that to the judge

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
I think I have to leave this country, there is no way you will fight with pigs in the mud and remain clean.
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
All I can see is Indian and Thailand rice. How do they smuggle it into the country
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by jaszplus12(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Auxtin85:
Pardon me, but crime exists in other parts of the world too! What can we attribute that to?
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Auxtin85:

Na useless mindset like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
That was how a guy scammed me with fake alert SMS. I simply wasn't paying attention, I wouldn't have fell for that nonsense. Lemme catch the fool in public, na uppercut and groin kick I go dash am
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by foreshore(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
GistMore11:

Men of the Ogun State Police Command Thursday arrested two brothers, Sunday Durosinmi Onikoyi, 29, and Felix Durosinmi Onikoyi, 20, for allegedly defrauding unsuspecting members of the public with fake currency.

Source reports that the two brothers were residents of 30, Akala Street, Idi-Oro Mushin, Lagos State.

Their arrest, according to the command, followed a distress call by one Mr Moses Nwese of Gas-line area of Ijoko Ota, that the two men came to his shop to buy two bags of rice; giving him the sum of N29,000 in one-thousand-naira denomination.

Nwese stated further that the two brothers left his shop hurriedly and while counting the money, he discovered that all the money notes were fake.

A statement signed by the spokesman of the Ogun Police Command said, “upon the information, the DPO Sango Ota Division, CSP Godwin Idehai, who was on routine patrol of the area with his men hotly chased the suspects and got them arrested in an Honda Odyssey car with registration number LSR 504 AZ.

“On searching them, N78,000 fake one thousand naira notes were recovered from them. Also recovered from them are; One unregistered Bajaj motorcycle and 10 bags of rice.”

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, CP Bashir Makama has ordered a full-scale investigation into the activities of the two suspects; adding that they should be arraigned before a court of competent jurisdiction as soon as investigation is concluded.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/2-brothers-arrested-for-defrauding-rice-seller-with-fake-currency

Brothers in Crime!!!
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Seems the only news nairaland has lately is fraud this, fraud that..!! I’m tired already.. the op or mod is trying to create a tribal thread now, because this one is different from the norm ..and I hope he gets his wishes.. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nna who tell you say I be igbo Answer
Spar7tan:

You no get shame abi you get but e no dey catch you?
Remember 80 Igbo was arrested cos of fraud. Abi you get short memory?
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by canalily(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
The first one saved the rice in his belly the second one has already sold his own bags of rice
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Exponental(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Peacemaker5129:

Christians and crime cool
you are an opposite of your moniker..... I name you Evilmaker today..sobeit!
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by CaptainMitch: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why police come arrest the rice
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by RejoiceBoysBlog: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
AFONJAS grin ... All those Name Scanners no go talk naaa grin grin if na Igbo Dem go start to dey make noise.... HYPOCRITE...

Everybody na Criminal... Some mumu don turn NL to tribalistic forum... Dem go leave thier own evil side dey abuse people...

NOBODY HOLY
Naira Marley talk say na the person wey dey catch na him be thief... No mean say you no be thief

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Na useless mindset like this.

Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by ashantitope: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
So how did they see okada again you said they drive off with odesey Honda so where did they get the okada while they were two please don't confuse us
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Nigerians are criminally minded.
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by baratech: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Scamming poor traders.... Terrible
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Gangster1ms: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thought yorubas can do no wrong undecided
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by Stevo35: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2019
They said two bags but I'm seeing more than two bags' Abi police add their own?
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:39am On Aug 24, 2019
If you like ban me till 2088 all I knw is that Afonjas are criminals
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by fortune1968: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2019
nabegibeg:

This is how they end up disgracing their parents
Useless children
Na adult dem be .They disgrace themselves .
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by fortune1968: 5:05am On Aug 24, 2019
you may not be surprised that the rice or some bags will disappear under the watchful eyes of our policemen ........fraud and stealing everywhere in the country
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Its dem....put dem on death penarity joooor
Re: 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2019
ashantitope:
So how did they see okada again you said they drive off with odesey Honda so where did they get the okada while they were two please don't confuse us
The okada is unregistered, which means its brand new , they bought the bike with fake currency too, all those rice u saw there was bought with fake currency, they wanted to buy with fake currency and resell them to get original currency, that's why they were keeping them safe at their house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos) / NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.