Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (205 Views)

Members Of Ghana Church Pray With Passport & Flags Of Countries They Want / Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this...

“Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Inasmuch as God has shown you all this, there is no one as discerning and wise as you. You shall be over my house, and all my people shall be ruled according to your word; only in regard to the throne will I be greater than you.””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭41:39-40‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pray this...

Father, grant unto us wisdom and understanding that will make us to impact our generation positively in the name of Jesus. Amen[img][/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Number 3 Significant In The Bible? / That Set Back Is Only A Stepping Back For A Higher Jump. Don't Stay Down. / Hong Kong Protesters Sang Hallelujah To The Lord As They Boldly Confronted China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.