Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,312 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ways To Avoid Itching/infection After Shaving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Avoid Itching/infection After Shaving (569 Views)

Your Boyfriend After Shaving(photo) / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Pussy shaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Itching/infection After Shaving by daewoorazer(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
This has been a pretty important yet hardly-discussed topic due to the issue of privacy. By privacy I mean shaving encompasses reaching down our pubic hairs, not just the armpits et al.

1. Understand your skin:

I don’t understand why a teenager in her/his puberty will decide to try with something as sinister as blade. Apart from the fact that it exposes your skin/hair pores to infection, it could cut you. As a beginner, try out different means: clipper, shaving powder etc. Study closely which gives you less worries after shaving.

2. Don’t go bald:

if you are shaving sensitive areas like your pubes, don’t shave off completely. This is mostly easier if you are using a clipper.

3. Sterile standards:

If you are used to blade, never reuse! If you are using clipper, buy a sterilizer; if that seems way costly for your pocket, you can use methylated spirits or gin/spirits. Clean your clipper teeth before and after. Never share!

4. Always have an antifungal/antimicrobial cream

After shaving, rub on the shaved area to keep opened pores sterile against infection.

Overall, clipper has been my best choice IMO, I’ve confirmed stories about how bad blades are against the skin as it irritates and results in bumps on the skin, however, veteran blade users have the best shaving experience. Their skin are used to the blade effect, hence, no irritation; this is common amongst old men.

I’ve also heard hearsays about the after-effect of shaving powder; some say it darkens the shade of the skins’ color and thickens the skin itself. How true?
Re: Ways To Avoid Itching/infection After Shaving by eliok(m): 1:53am On Aug 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Finally Speaks On Break Up With Burna Boy(photos) / Increase Your Butt And Get A Curvy Hip In 14 Days / Blank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.