Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) (44203 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend In Calabar (Photos) / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by TruthHurts100: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2019
OEPHIUS:
In what can be described as a miscommunication, Kosisochukwu Anioma tells the police that she was not kidnapped and that she left home on Thursday, August 22nd to visit her boyfriend in Enugu.

She said her father was in Abuja and her mother was a bit Ill when she left as both of them were not aware of the movements. She was declared missing by her father Frank Anioma who was a former aide to the Ex, Governor of Enugu

Kosisochukwu has been found and she explains to the police what happened in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUYP-UHkz-I

You don't question a minor like this. Her parents must be there if you are to question her. Remember WHEN THEY SEE US?
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Anijay1212(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2019
amSTARboy:
From Enugu to Owerri because of DICKSON....

D guy lucky say no b rape she claim.....

Im for hear am....
Lol...
That your shoe contain sniper o...
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2019
WildChild00:
This is ridiculous, children of now adays, when I was in Junior school, I always tell my parents before going out. shocked

With this your moniker, I am seriously beginning to doubt this your story... sad

1 Like

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear nothing is IMPOSSIBLE grin grin grin
lolz

1 Like

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by vivalavida(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2019
She and the guy just finished writing junior waec?
Can you imagine?
From Enugu to Owerri is about 3-4hours and this small girl had no fear.
The parents are in trouble. This one go finish for university

1 Like

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by WildChild00(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2019
mansakhalifa:

With this your moniker, I am seriously beginning to doubt this your story... sad

Wild in adventure only Bros grin

1 Like

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mynd44: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2019
vivalavida:
Can you imagine?

I can bet the father is already finalizing plans to ship her out to a boarding school somewhere outside Nigeria
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Rebuke: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Smh. And she looks decent, with those her Maryamka dress and look.
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:

Even the boyfriend sef. He is in SS1 and people are already crossing state borders to come spend time with him.

I have seen things

The axiom holds true in this case; "love knows no boundaries or borders". sad
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Grupo(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:

Even the boyfriend sef. He is in SS1 and people are already crossing state borders to come spend time with him.

I have seen things

Lol. Imagine what will happen when he gets to the university.
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Did you guys hear how old she said she is? I guess 13 or so and she has such temerity to embark on such long a journey for boyfriend's sake, this world is turning into something else or has already turned into a different thing, when I was that age I literally didn't know the difference between the genders in sexual aspects, that was merely a decade and half ago.

1 Like

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mynd44: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
mansakhalifa:

The axiom holds true in this case; "love knows no boundaries or borders". sad

But it knows a lot of trouble.
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2019
this is why police in the US often insist on a 24 to 48 hour window before filing a missing persons report.

i have said it on this forum repeatedly -when most young ladies of university age are unavailable they are usually on a willy matter. it is what it is.

kisisochukwu is in the one chance sha. she and her boyfriend. the lecture, punishment, prayer on her head, pastor deliverance, snide remarks , and the fact that everyone on social media knows she ran to owerri to chop vitamin d.

she go hear am for school. hear am for house, hear am for church, hear am in transport.

unfortunately, with the spate in kidnapping and unreliability of police, nigerians will continue to raise false alarms

its time to bring in the erm intimacy gadgets so that the young ladies can hold body until their bfs can make it down to their location. or maybe the girls will be sending the boys 'transport money' grin

edit - i just looked at the video - 14 years old. shocked shocked
daddy and mummy have failed. cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2019
vivalavida:
Can you imagine?

How many times do I have to tell you all this?

Love knows no distance. 3-4 hours is just like 3 seconds when some folks are "madly in love".
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2019
And she couldn't tell anyone? Bad child

1 Like

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mynd44: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2019
Grupo:

Lol. Imagine what will happen when he gets to the university.

Aliens from other planets will visit him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Rebuke:
Smh. And she looks decent, with those her Maryamka dress and look.
What about those boobs? Ain't they so big for a girl of that age?
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by kuuljay(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2019
One innocent Fulani man would have been arrested in the end
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mynd44: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
ornicus:
this is why police in the US often insist on a 24 to 48 hour window before filing a missing persons report.

i have said it on this forum repeatedly -when most young ladies of university age are unavailable they are usually on a willy matter. it is what it is.

kisisochukwu is in the one chance sha. she and her boyfriend. the lecture, punishment, prayer on her head, pastor deliverance, snide remarks , and the fact that everyone on social media knows she ran to owerri to chop vitamin d.

she go hear am for school. hear am for house, hear am for church, hear am in transport.

unfortunately, with the spate in kidnapping and unreliability of police, nigerians will continue to raise false alarms

its time to bring in the erm intimacy gadgets so that the young ladies can hold body until their bfs can make it down to their location. or maybe the girls will be sending the boys 'transport money' grin

edit - i just looked at the video - 14 years old. shocked shocked
daddy and mummy have failed. cry cry cry

Sadly true.

Did to the improper upbringing, the poor child will live in shame for a lot while
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:

But it knows a lot of trouble.
And love knows no trouble... It must have rendered her numb.
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Focusmind: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2019
This is why I don't trust some of all these news coming from SE about herdsmen kidnapping. It is usually about calling a dog a bad name just to hang him.

Igbos should stop raising this unnecessary tension when things like this happens. I am not holding brief for the herdsmen but I fear the consequences of fake news.

Please let's trade softly to avoid this country being turned into 1994 Rwanda where radio then broadcasted fake news, pitching one tribe against another.

2 Likes

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by otokx(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:
I really hope this isn't turned on the boy as he might be the one to take the fall.

Cases have happened where out of embarrassment, the father will lock up the Bo and insist that he kidnapped her, charge him to court and leave him there.

But SS1? Jeez, these children these days are growing liver ooooo

When all they do is watch TV, what do you expect? Most of the problems in Nigeria is just down to bad parenting.
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by jimbio(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2019
OEPHIUS:
In what can be described as a miscommunication, Kosisochukwu Anioma tells the police that she was not kidnapped and that she left home on Thursday, August 22nd to visit her boyfriend in Enugu.

She said her father was in Abuja and her mother was a bit Ill when she left as both of them were not aware of the movements. She was declared missing by her father Frank Anioma who was a former aide to the Ex, Governor of Enugu

Kosisochukwu has been found and she explains to the police what happened in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUYP-UHkz-I

1 Like

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Spain007(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:
Konji no pity you.

Go take out a center spread page in one of the dailies to apologize to kidnappers and the herdsmen....

NPF na something else....they couldn't even power on a gen to light up the interview room during the interrogation?

Na candlelit dinner??

SS1 with that kind chest?

This one don collect tire from her papa aides, mopol and all...

Ss1 with that kind chest...hahaha Guy u funny,maybe she tk to her mama body,also might b she start doing things ontime...this ladies go look fragile & gentle for appearance but in d oza room they worst pass Tiger
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by simple250: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Abfinest007:
the boyfriend will eat beating as food bcuz she is a rich man's daughter

And you think the boy is from a poor home ,I pray o
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by chiedozie198100: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:
I really hope this isn't turned on the boy as he might be the one to take the fall.

Cases have happened where out of embarrassment, the father will lock up the Bo and insist that he kidnapped her, charge him to court and leave him there.

of course it's kidnap. she is underage.
that guy don hear am be that.

nna d kind family shame wey dis babe don donate to her parents no get part two. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Mynd44: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2019
chiedozie198100:

of course it's kidnap. she is underage.
that guy don hear am be that.

nna d kind family shame wey dis babe don donate to her parents no get part two. grin grin grin grin grin

Witht this video, it isn't a kidnap as the boy is also underage.

It is a Romeo and Juliet type of thing
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Deemas(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:

Hmmmm... I recall then in SS1 how I was admiring one babe like that but couldn't even stand to discuss with her. This generation is indeed great with liver.
Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by Sterope(f): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2019
This is how you people like to decieve yourselves.

I don't know how old you are it I know that my mates were already linking up once their eyes yaff opened.

I know that my mum and dad talks about the wayward ones in their set and I am certain if I ask my Grandma, she will also have things to say.

There might have been a lot of them then but it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Transport is faster, communication is easier, what is stopping them?

Grupo:
Nawao.

When I was in SS1, the only thing I could think of was how to become the overall best student in physics.

But today, what do we have? Children traveling from Enugu to Owerri to meet boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by stormborn28(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I hope IPOBians will not succeed in setting this country on fire, this issue was blamed on Fulani herdsmen too.

You left your sick mother to visit your boy friend? sad
meeeeeehhhhh...SS1..she really missed the preeq..

How will such a girl know Maths and yet the parents will be blaming Maths teacher... No knowing what their daughter is thinking inside her brain

2 Likes

Re: I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) by chiedozie198100: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:

Witht this video, it isn't a kidnap as the boy is also underage.

It is a Romeo and Juliet type of thing

except that.

oh boy, but wey de face wey dis girl mother wan take stand before her fellow women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 / Wisdom Timo: Missing 11-Year-Old Orphan Found Trekking From Rivers To Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.