Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,201 members, 7,910,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:00 AM

Abducted Love 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Abducted Love 1 (440 Views)

Abducted / Abducted Love 2 / ABDUCTED - A Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Love 1 by Stephneche(f): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2019
"I came for a real bizz and you could use what you would get out of this to settle a lot because I know you are a student and you need cash"

" what do u you want? "
He showed her a picture of one of the most important people in her life "This Rita, would you accept a hug amount to harm a member of his family?"
"Who are you and what are you doing with my brothers picture?"
"C'mon Rita, I know you and everything between you and his family"
"so what do u want?"
"tell me who he is to you"
"he is my bro and I can't harm him nor his household cos he is my family".
"shut! He isn't at all related to you, so shut up"
"He's my brother, family is not about blood dear and I would rather hurt my blood than hurting him"
"you didn't even cared to ask who I am"
"because your identity is invalid to me"
"Rita, (he brought out a sachet containing a powdered substance) use this, I want to offer you 500k and I can give you an advance of 300 if you would accept to poison him"
(Could it be he was sent to try me) "God forbid, me! Poison him? Young Mr. I want to ask you this, would you accept a huge amount like 1 million to poison your sibling?"
"I can increase the payment if its too small, you aren't doing it for free remember, 600k?"
"listen Mr. I don't even know who directed you to my Lodge. I may look so rugged that people think of me to be systematic but I want you to remember that even an assassinator still got what he can cry for because humans are prisoners of their own emotions".
"Miss, tell me what ever you want to do this and I will provide it"
"maybe I don't have to remind you that over this yard is barracks and a shout can attract at least a solder so I would rather you left immediately if you don't want any problems"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bravo!!! / To Die Is Gain / Memoirs Of A Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.