Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Most Men Don’t Know What To Do With A Lady Who Is Not Impressed By Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Men Don’t Know What To Do With A Lady Who Is Not Impressed By Money (268 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Men Don’t Know What To Do With A Lady Who Is Not Impressed By Money by Topgbolex(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Most Men Don’t Know What To Do With A Lady Who Is Not Impressed By Money — Daniella Okeke

Talented Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke, has opined that most men don’t know what to do with a lady that doesn’t like money.

The delectable screen diva made this known via her Instagram page yesterday...

Do you agree with her?

See what she posted on her Instagram page below;

https://candytv.ng/most-men-dont-know-what-to-do-with-a-lady-who-is-not-impressed-by-money-daniella-okeke/

Re: Most Men Don’t Know What To Do With A Lady Who Is Not Impressed By Money by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2019
Her reward is in heaven
Re: Most Men Don’t Know What To Do With A Lady Who Is Not Impressed By Money by daddytime(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Na her nyansh she obviously take dey talk.

That's why the nyansh is what you see every time she makes a statement.

(1) (Reply)

King Milli Set To Drop A Hoodie Launching Is Brand / Burna Boy Reportedly Dating Princess Shyngle, Dumps Stefflon Don / Mark Angel I Need A Good State To Marry � Any I Deas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.