Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro (4299 Views)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by Biingoo: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2019
No kissing,no cuddling and smooching...just fvck straight and d guy peel out 100k...my sister u're not an ashawo..u have been used.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by daben1(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Lmfao, she said God will fight for her... my sister, you're not a prostitute, you be ashawo!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by joseo: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2019
God will fight for what you gave freely..... Laff Don keel me grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by Abfinest007(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2019
prostitute are the ones with class olosho is the best word for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by czarina(f): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Why do people even take this Joro guy's stories seriously?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by Iamicekid(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
What if he don use her like that, just saying my own tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by Junkie1: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
SOUNDS LIKE A REAL NIGGA TO ME

AS FOR YOU AUNTIE OLOSHO SEEMS TO BE YOUR CALLING, YOU MADE 100K ON YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT (IF IT IS) MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GOIN FULL TIME INTO IT (IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY)... THINK ABOUT IT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Indeed, U ought to feel so.
What else could you have offered....?
May she remain an OBJECT OF MERE SATISFACTION, since that's what she craves...
Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by frankkydee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
czarina:
Why do people even take this Joro guy's stories seriously?

I tire o, Joro this, joro that. Who Joro help!
Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by Gadafii: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
I think this joro of a neega normally pay people to send him message like this one above so that he can post and remain relevant
Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
Earnestly the girls pain is felt over here. cool
Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by 9jaBloke: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
All these hints, hearts and Nollywood people
Re: I Feel Like A Prostitute Right Now. A Lady Complained To Joro by Teejayphillip(m): 4:45am On Aug 25, 2019
When local sharp dude cannot CAN again .

U want your mouth odour to kill the guy?

(1) (Reply)

Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus / My Fiancee Is Pregnant / Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.