Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:17 AM

Learn How I Sold A Domain I Bought At The Price Of $10 At $500 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn How I Sold A Domain I Bought At The Price Of $10 At $500 (566 Views)

I Bought An Item On Aliexpress, How Can I Track It / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? / Photo: World Most Expensive Toilet Sit Made Of Gold Worth $10 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How I Sold A Domain I Bought At The Price Of $10 At $500 by ebuka247: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2010
Hello

Do you know you can make money selling domain? If you did not know I will first show you the proof of my claims. I believe proof is the best way to convey the truth. Demand for any proof I will give you.

I think there is know business where you can make a profit of $338 without stress. If you do not know what is domain let me give a short description on domain marketing.

Domain Marketing: Is buying and flipping of domain for sell, While domain is just a name of a website. Example www.google.com is a domain. In domain marketing you do not need to build a website on the name before you sell it. In short you are selling empty domain.

I will reveal all the secret you need to know about domain marketing. I will also tell you the selling domains. Since this field have not been mined, I need you to join me and explore it.

I will help you start domain marketing, at the same time two of us will be selling and making money through domain marketing.

Remember: I will give you the same E-book that help me make $500 from an investment of $10. This is not like forex or any online business that you have to spend time building. You can set up a domain and pack a domain in just 2 hours. I will also give you online support.

IF YOU ASK WHAT IS THE PROCESS ? SEND E-MAIL TO donlevi4ebuka@gmail.com to get the proofs on how I made $500 from domain marketing.

You can call me on 08182073674 or 08036729769

Let me take you to the process that made me $500 without stress.
Thanks
Levi
Re: Learn How I Sold A Domain I Bought At The Price Of $10 At $500 by ebuka247: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2010
What are you still waiting for, learn the easiest way I made $500 online. This is absolute dway to make money online. Let your $10 money work for you. How much will you invest?

You will only need 3 hours to set up your domain.
You will also need to have $10 to pay for a domain that you will sell at the price of $500 and above.

What are you still waiting for order the manual on how to make money selling through of domain.

The price of the manual is #1500 only. You will also get online support for free.

(1) (Reply)

Kalika Off To Brazil, Canada For Eagles / Us Deports 80 Nigerians Weekly, Says Cleric / Woman Gives Birth To Own Grandchild (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.