Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) (3205 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) by Babtech001: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Two friends with walloping chest were turned to demi-goddesses as they captivated everybody on their way as they walk to an unknown destination.

The whopping breast of these two friends turned them to celebrity overnight as they enjoyed the attention given to them by both male and female as they were walking and conversing with each other among the crowd that were gazing at their humongous boobs.

A lot of people were seen in the video with their phones and cameras taking pictures and recording these unknown ladies with uncommon boobs as they walk to their unknowing destination and they are obviously enjoying the attention they were getting from the general public as they paraded their asset in a bra that did little in covering the boobs from preying eyes.

Some top commenters on social media claimed that too much of good stuff is a bad stuff.

Some concluded that the boobs are nothing but fake. Fake balloons that are pumped just to gain attention of men and oppress people that are keeping their boobs 100% real.

Source; https://foxmeek.com/viral/beautiful-ladies-causes-commotion-with-their-huge-boobs

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) by Babtech001: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) by navzla(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Na wa ooo,.if I get this kind breast I go begin produce yoghurt nah,,

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) by restore8(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2019
be carrying grudges up and down ☹️

contact me if you want to grow your IG page organically

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) by Onoroyiza(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2019
navzla:
Na wa ooo,.if I get this kind breast I go begin produce yoghurt nah,,

Abi. Business stuffs
Re: Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) by educhigo: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2019
this one is complete, ara nwanyi asaba part 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Causes Commotion With Their Huge Chest (photos) by kilojoDesigns: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
Babtech001:

Source; https://foxmeek.com/viral/beautiful-ladies-causes-commotion-with-their-huge-boobs

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

If they bought it they can flaunt it

(1) (Reply)

Women Can Too / Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience / Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.